Looks like Trump in 4 years didn’t even make Canada as mad as Biden did in one day

It’s your country now. My president is now in Fla.

2 Likes

That’s nice. I hope you get a Christmas card.

I might…

Two state solution buddy.

2 Likes

Well, Biden could just back out of the USMCA and go back to using Mexican slave labor. Pretty woke proposition from the most woke administration ever.

8 Likes

That damn Trump!! Screw the unions while you’re at it Joe!

40 to 45 percent of automobile parts must be made by workers who earn at least $16 an hour by 2023. Mexico agreed to pass new labor laws to give greater protections to workers, including migrants and women. Most notably, these laws are supposed to make it easier for Mexican workers to unionize.

3 Likes

A Christmas card from America’s Arafat sounds a little lame but okay.

The unintended or maybe intended who knows consequences of this move is that it will raise energy costs, make us more dependent on the middle east oil and raise the stock prices of a beaten down oil industry. This also will help bailout Russia as their economy is 50% oil driven.

Funny thing is even the countries like Germany who are way more green than us are not doing foolish things like this as they even sent Russia 1 billion dollars to save the pipeline going from Russia to Germany. The drilling along with the coronavirus was severely damaging Russia and the middle easts economy way worse than it was the wests. This move will increase the price of oil.

Look at the direction of oil prices since Biden won.
WTI crude chart since November
Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 9.45.10 PM

2 Likes

China will be sending out Christmas cards to libs with nice Thank you note.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Li Keqiang usually is very punctual with those. They run a tight ship.

My President hasn’t been born yet.

1 Like

Finally got rid of that authoritarian President of yours.

It is a good day.

He gonna tell Trudeau what China and Iran will pay to keep this thing on the DL?

2 Likes

With all the stuff in the world, Canada is the first call.

It is a good day for Exxon, Chevron, Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips, BP, and nice liberal countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran. All of them can breathe a sigh of relief knowing 800,000 barrels of oil daily will not be going from Canada to America and the need to fill the demand will remain.

It will not do anything to lower emissions if anything it will increase them now the oil will stay being imported by ships and trucking.

Canada’s TC Energy Corp. is committing to spend $1.7 billion on solar, wind and battery power to operate the partially completed 2,000-mile pipeline system between Alberta, in western Canada, and Texas, company officials say. They also are pledging to hire a union workforce and eliminate all greenhouse-gas emissions from operations by 2030.

“C’mon man! Let me take away the pipeline!”

1 Like

You know, you know the deal.

He made Alberta mad.

Trudeau isn’t a fan of the pipeline.

Dammit. Just sold some marathon oil stock back in August.

How cute that so many people think the USMCA is so radically different than NAFTA.