Looks like Trump has his conspiracy theory ready to go for the midterms

True, it was for those around her, including the individual who deleted thousands and thousands of emails that were under a Congressional subpoena. Can you justify that? What valuable information was given in return and who was prosecuted?

Exactly. The real irony here with this particular one is that he even uses a known fake news outlet as a source. I guess once you allow yourself to be conned, then all conning is easier on you.

Where’s the IG report when ya need one?

That’s not what really happened though. The subpoena covered “emails related to the incident in Benghazi”. The 33,000 emails were personal emails that supposed to be deleted in December of 2014 by Platte River Networks. The person you’re referring realized in late March that he hadn’t done so yet.

So yes, Clinton emails were deleted after the date of the subpoena, but they weren’t covered by the subpoena. You can have your conspiracies about it but that’s why nobody was prosecuted.

Without seeing their content, how woud anyone know?

Gee isn’t that convenient?

Who decided they were personal? Hillary and her team? Isn’t there a conflict of interest here?

It’s my understanding that the FBI found 30 emails that had been deleted that were Benghazi related and nobody was prosecuted. It’s also my understanding that many of the emails have been found on other devices and that lawsuits are pending under the FOIA to release them. This whole “matter” has been stonewalled by the DOJ and the FBI. What ever the truth is, I hope it comes out and that everybody is treated fairly and by the same standards of law that apply to all. Thus far, IMO…that hasn’t been the case.

Did some of the more Trump-friendly supporters lose something in the website transition?

Because it’s like we are now getting a weaker version of them. Maybe the brains teleport last.

You don’t understand as much as you think.

They found exactly one Benghazi related email that they didn’t know about. It was an email from an Ambassador applauding her testimony to a Senate panel in 2013.

If you want everyone treated the same, then you have to recognize each person in the government is responsible for determining what is and isn’t government related.

Dantes…you could be right? I’m stating what I suspect but I know very little. The truth has been stonewalled for years and what you and I both get are drip, drip, drips of information that I’m attempting to piece together. I’m not speaking of one “in the know” but as an average American taxpayer who strongly suspects he’s been lied to and I won’t stop pointing out these inconsistencies until I’m satisfied the truth has been revealed to us both.

You strongly believe your lied to because of a strong bias against some people and a willingness to believe shoddy journalism.

These aren’t inconsistencies you’re pointing out. They’re falsehoods peddled by the right wing to take advantage of people like you. Don’t let them.

Again…you could be right but my “spider senses” say you’re wrong. When I am not in a position to “know”, they’ve been one hell of an accurate source. I know that sounds funny but…if you knew how many times they were spot on, you’d hesitate to laugh.

All I know is how many times you wander in here repeating their falsehoods which is basically daily.

Did you go back and check to see if the lie you were told was accurate or not?

Of course you didn’t. Why rely on facts when you have your “spider sense” which seems like an odd thing to call “bias”.

What “lie” have I told?

You’ve merely repeated the lies you’ve been told.

So helpful of you.

30 emails about Benghazi were deleted.

Actually it was only 1 and was completely irrelevant to the investigation or anything having to do with the actual attack.

Notice the date of your article and you’re implying…end of story. Well, it wasn’t and isn’t. Emails are still being released under the FOIA. As I said, the whole truth is being released in a drip, drip, drip fashion.

https://foia.state.gov/Learn/New.aspx

So your defense is maybe in the future you might accidentally have been right?

How idiotic.

1 Like

I told you plainly…it’s coming out in a drip, drip, drip fashion. If you consider me an idiot because my original suspicion is not satisfied by what’s been released so far, so be it. I call it skeptical. If in the future as more information is released and I’m right, how would you label yourself?

I consider your shifting statements idiotic, not you. I’m sure you’re smart enough to figure this out.

You made a claim that they found 30 Benghazi related emails, which was false. That much is plainly true.

So now you shifted your argument form they found 30 emails to maybe they will find 30 emails. That’s the really pathetic part.

2 Likes

Now…I have no idea what you’re talking about but that’s ok. You’re satisfied with the investigation and I’m not. You don’t see anything peculiar and I do. As time goes on, we’ll both be enlightened as to who is accurate today.

Yet you post as if you have facts. Your “spidey sense” doesn’t count.

1 Like