Looks like I was right...one of the reasons wearing masks are not as effective as some believe

Yes I was, and yes, it’s a mixed message. Pandemics put public officials in no-win situations. Stay open, shut down, or try something in between–no matter what they do, critcism will follow.

I don’t eat at fast food places.

Try again…

Submit…

I’m sure all America and the world will be checking in on the forum shortly for this advice.

1 Like

. . . to good public health advice. Oh, the tyranny! :laughing:

Is that why you started this thread? To inform “all America and the world” about dirty masks?

Yes…I understand that some wants to use health department as new secret police forcing people into compliance to libs demands.

2 Likes

No, it’s a continuation of my analysis on what has been going on in NJ regarding the surge in cases.

Maybe, but not in my state, and Biden says he won’t impose a national mask mandate. In a few months the pandemic will be over and you can move on to complaining about the tyranny of seat belts and speed limits.

1 Like

Thanks to Trump…

Or else…

2 Likes

Ok. You don’t like fast food. Must be one of the elite as trump put it.

Here’s a thought: LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES!

Problem solved.

3 Likes

Wow…is that what you think?

Twitter: Must…ban…disinformation…

2 Likes

That’s what my state is doing.

Not really. The disease is spreading rapidly here.

I don’t blame Trump for the pandemic and I don’t credit him for solving it either.

Solved the problem for the politicians.

I guess. Like I said though, it seems like people are going to criticize no matter what they do.

My job is supposed to provide them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. So I’ll wear a cloth mask and wash it once a week. I’m not paying a single dime for masks.

2 Likes