Looks like Harris and Biden Switched roles without telling anyone

That’s resentment from postmodernist critical theory views of outcomes.

Nietzche used the French Ressentiment

According to their use, ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed toward an object that one identifies as the cause of one’s frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one’s frustration.[1] The sense of weakness or inferiority complex and perhaps even jealousy in the face of the “cause” generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one’s frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one’s own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability.

Wikipedia

Not the best, but the quickest

2 Likes

…and the truth gets revealed. Biden won’t even make the debates, much less being POTUS.

Yep. All that’s being used is his recognizable name.

Pretty much sums it up.

Rejection is tough to take when you’re told all your life that you’re special.

It comes from having to look in a mirror to see why you didn’t get the outcome, too.

People don’t like looking in mirrors. Or being held responsible for their choices.

“Everybody wants to be famous, nobody wants to do the work”
Kevin Hart

1 Like

Well rejection is going to be harder for this time IMO.

I understand the power of media…and stupidity in America so their is that possibility that we might lose. I do see areas of weakness/vulnerability which I won’t express here.

They told him there would be ice cream.

1 Like

Rush Limbaugh today spoke on the air his theory that this Harris “slip up” was actually scripted code to the liberal base that Biden is a Trojan horse. Also added Harris is not behind the curtain either as she must takes her marching orders by the real powers to be that really will be running the Dem party if the ticket gets elected.

Like most decent fair minded Americans I watched the Kavanaugh hearings with disgust (I can’t speak for the people who saw that circus as anything other than the fraud that it was).

I learned then that Senator Harris is nothing but a grand standing phony. The woman is a hypocrite of the first order… unfit for higher office.

1 Like

…or the Borowitz Report.

1 Like

And a sexual predator. Leftists today 101

1 Like

The democrats are very progressive. You get Bill and Hillary wrapped up into one candidate Kamala. She’s got the identity politics of HRC and the Bill sex scandals vibe.

Harris will be the de facto president with input from Biden.

Then as Bush 43 clearly stated.

Joe will be the decider.

Allan

That’s what I said about trump in 2016 and look what happen.

Yikes.

Harris will be fine, after all the nation survived 4 years of Dan Quayle.

The Vice President means diddly.

Allan

I just don’t get the spot Democrats are in…

In the primaries Harris was the first candidate out…now they wanna make her president…I don’t get it…

1 Like

It does defy logic…

:man_shrugging:t2:

Nah, pretty simple, the people who run the DNC, the activists and leadership are far to the left of their rank and file party members. Joe the figure head is for the rank and file and Harris is the bitter leftist being foisted upon them.

1 Like

How did MLK say it? Oh yeah…I have a nightmare… :sunglasses:

…unless…

Just to perfectly clear.

Joe Biden is the candidate for president.

All other spin is just fake news.

Allan