Looks like Elizabeth Warren is Native American

Why should we?

Easily.

There is an Ancestory commercial about this same scenario… He was told he was italian but found out he was eastern european… This stuff happens sheesh

How do you know that?
Among her lies about it, she claimed her parents had to elope because her mother’s Native American heritage was looked down on by the community. We’re talking about maybe one ancestor 150 or 200 years ago. I don’t believe it.

She contributed two recipes to a Native American cookbook claiming they were American Indian recipes handed down through her family. They were copied word-for-word out of a French cookbook.

She’s a liar and she’s worked herself into a position that she has to keep lying.

It was from Central or South America. Between 1/64 and 1/1000. - less than the average American.

Okay. So at what point did it become a lie? At 1/64 or 1/1000? Or somewhere in between? Maybe it was 1/32?

Democrats had a very narrow field last time. So narrow it seemed like clinton was cherry picked

I completely agree. And this go-round they’re going the opposite direction. So a narrowing makes perfect sense.

It does matter, obviously.

But if the rest of the candidates running in the 2020 election are also proven liars, my choices are either be pragmatic and accept that they all lie and vote for the candidate that is most closely aligned with my positions or just skip voting altogether.

Come to think of it, I would not vote for someone who’s honest if their positions are diametrically opposed to mine either (what good would that do?) but if someone is more honest than the other candidate(s) with all other things being equal, then there’s consideration there, of course.

But clinton lost. Had the democrats been broader with how many canidates clinton certainly would have lost the primaries.

Wait. You mean I’m even good at the things that I think I’m bad at? Careful. If I have one fault, it’s my excessive modesty. Don’t ruin it.

Again, don’t underestimate yourself

Oh puh-leeze stop. You can’t see it, but I’m blushing.

Well she’s white enough she would have had np serving in the NSDAP so I’m going with she’s a liar.

How can we give the US back to the Indians if everyone is an Indian?

1 Like

What situation exactly? Is it the record jobs numbers, the record low unemployment for women and minorities, new trade deals, deregulation’s, tax cuts, prison reform bill, commuted prison sentences, border & national security, law & order, etc. you know all the stuff making America GREAT again excluding of course supporting abortion up to the due date, open borders, lawlessness, and “special” sanctuary treatment for illegals, is that the “situation” you’re referring too? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know the white guilt thing is something I can’t process in a world we’re every culture and country has done something monstrous to each other for thousands of years. Nobodies ancestors were angels.

1 Like

Excellent retort. They have the unenviable task of trying to makes good times appear to be miserable times.

Great. What question are you answering?

Tried to post a reply. The machine stepped in.

My bad. You were making a joke.