Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

There were leaks in Oct 2016.

You need to do some research.

I take that to mean it is untrue. Thanks for the confirmation at least.

Yeah look at this one from the New York Times where they mention the Huma Abedin/Weiner e-mails and call that inesvtiagtion ā€œongoingā€ and then publicly documenting that the FBI sees no clear links between Trumpā€™s campaign and Russiaā€¦and even going so far to say that it appears that Russia simply wants to disrupt the election, not help Trump.

That dastardly Deep Stateā€¦taking Donald Trump out byā€¦absolving him and laying an implication against Hillary Clinton?

Is this an example of eleventy-dimensional thinking, and that by helping Trump publicly, theyā€™re actually out to get him?

One wondersā€¦

1 Like

The more that it becomes clear that there was not campaign/Russian collusion, the more it will be clear that we need to find out how we were in a position of wasting two years on this. We were trying to find the perpetrators of a crime that didnā€™t exist. That doesnā€™t mean the Russians werenā€™t doing what they always do, but the collusion is made up.
And if the important people in the agencies werenā€™t involved, how did CNN finally get their ā€œhookā€ to publish about the dossier? Why all the leaks except one leaking that Trump was not the subject to the investigation?

No, itā€™s not ā€œnothing.ā€ And neither you nor I know what Mueller has in his hopper. Given the news reports, it looks like thereā€™s quite a bit. To judge and say thereā€™s nothing when the dust hasnā€™t completely settled may give some comfort, but that wonā€™t last forever.

Itā€™s not my world thatā€™s entangled in the Mueller investigations.

With all the hooks the news reports have found to Russia, it would be just imagining things to say itā€™s all a nothing burger. Weā€™ll know eventually. I feel there will be more. Just how much more I donā€™t know. But in my opinion, itā€™ll be deeper than what weā€™ve seen so far. And what weā€™ve seen has nothing been zero evidence. Even if many would like to say so.

It should be noted that that story is dated Oct. 31, 2016. An awful lot has happened since then. And even the ā€œliberal mediaā€ gets it wrong once in a while.

Motherjones.

Maybe you need to do more research. :wink:

Here let me help you, this is from Wiki.

By the third quarter of 2016, many news organizations knew about the existence of the dossier, which had been described as an ā€œopen secretā€ among journalists. However, they chose not to publish information that could not be confirmed.[2][46]

By October 2016, Steele had compiled 33 pages (16 memos), and he then passed on what he had discovered to David Corn, a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. On October 31, 2016, a week before the election, Mother Jones reported that a former intelligence officer, whom they did not name, had produced a report based on Russian sources and turned it over to the FBI.[39] The article disclosed some of the dossierā€™s allegations:

And If my memory serves be correct you can thank @tnt for bringing it to our attention to it on other forum.

Because I laugh for using motherjones.

Well Iā€™m waiting. Been over a year now and not one peep of Russian/Trump conclusion.

And you conspiracy runs wild.

Weā€™re you in favor of finding out how we wasted several years on the Benghazi investigation too?

Iā€™m laughing because you used wiki. Anyone can edit wiki. Itā€™s not a source.

Then edit it.

I even told you who brought the story it our attention in Oct 2016 on other forumā€¦a lib like yourself.

No, I wonā€™t. Again, wiki is not a source. How would my editing make it right? Iā€™m just a lowly guy on the internet, as is anyone else who edits wiki. It has nothing to do with ā€œlibsā€.

No. Chiefly because nobody cared because it was professional people who were in a dangerous position and most people and their families did not feel at riskā€¦therefore they didnā€™t care what happened over Benghazi.

None of those stories had anything to do with the Trump campaign and collusion. However, the following article caught my eye. Lets hope it is correct

ā€œA court filing Wednesday from special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s office may be a signal that his investigation into Russian efforts to coordinate with the Trump campaign is nearing a conclusion.ā€

1 Like

The court rulingā€¦whhich is not included in my quote and I cannot editā€¦is over Mueller wanting to sentence Papaā€¦
The concludusion that this may mean the end of the investigation of collusion follows in that they wouldnā€™t sentence him unless there was no more use for himā€¦and he was their big link to possible collusion.

1 Like

Politico updates that section daily so there is likely to be more collusion-related stories there in the future. And I think youā€™re putting up a wishing well in hopes that the investigation will end soon. There looks to me to be too many open ends. It wonā€™t end for a while, in my view.