Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

Then you and I have nothing more to discuss.

It’s easy to throw stuff like this against the wall because no one expects you to verify any of it.

Yes because I understand that’s your bar, and that’s how you maintain your bubble reality.

And I understand it hard to come to terms to learn just how corrupt a beloved Messiah can be.

If he was my Messiah…if I looked at political leaders with even a tenth of the religious fervor that would be required to look at political leaders as either a messiah or an antichrist…you might have the merest pale shade of a point.

Alas…

It took about 15 seconds. Learn to use a search engine.

That does not address Jayjay’s post. Also, who is the “they” that were outraged?

Having failed at one snip, you move right along into irrelevancies. If you don’t understand, that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

I didn’t specify which part of your post you couldn’t defend. You posted a link to the ONLY part of your post that you COULD defend. Carry on.

It was 538 and 67% chance to be exact.
The basic argument is of course unchanged and obvious…to most. Really, to just go from post to post saying…you havent proven all that in excruciating detail and I can’t look anything up for myself.

What a great word salad / mush - the incoherence of your words certainly reflects your thinking, as far as I can tell.

The basic argument you were making is changed by the facts, and shown thus to be more of your usual bull ■■■■■ as usual.
Good of you to admit it publicly, sort of.

In both instances, the only thing missing is your comprehension of the facts and the meaining. Some day you will actually add somtheing to a conversation.
Nahhh

1 Like

I tend to disagree, Bro

You sound much like an impatient child. What and see. It will all come out in the wash. :slight_smile:

Blathering is not the answer, nor is it anything close to reality. The corruption as evidenced by the indictments and guilty pleas already in the Trump admin. say a lot more than your words, sir. People should not be ignoring the Trump craziness in Washington. It has dangerous consequences for every one of us. I only hope the damage it causes isn’t as great as I fear it could be.

Do you? You seem comfortable with Trump’s vengeful overturning of all the good that Obama did. Maybe some changes needed to be made. But Trump’s complete demolition has no plan to it other than tear down everything. That’s not good for anyone.

And if they had leaked the Trump investigation, the right wing would have blown its brains out with conspiracy theories. That alone should be proof that there were NO conspiracies.

I see. Then why have some FBI agents been fired, demoted etc if nothing happen?

As for Mueller. His indictment of Manafort was about something over 10 years ago.

Oh the Russians.,how is that working out for you?

Flynn? the agents that interviewed him even said he didn’t lie.

So you have nothing lib. You got that…NOTHING!!!

To see your world come crashing down around you…yeah it gives me great pleasure.

I’ll admit that. But that what separate me from you. I’m honest about it.