Looks like Brennan and company has some explaining to do

Ya, right. What a ■■■■■■■ joke

You may be an edit for all i know :smile:

1 Like

No sir. It’s the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I’ve been alive long enough to have a solid grip of reality. I’ve not sold myself out for a politician ever. And I’ve seen plenty of others do just that. And never more so than what I’ve seem with Donald Trump of all people.

I can’t disagree with any of this.

Good post,

If that was true then why did Comey said what he said?

That he didn’t want to tarnish Hillary presidency?

And yes, their were rumbling about Trump being investigated.

In fact I’ve warned people about the danger…specially if Hillary had won back in August of 2016.

Sadly I’ve had my comment bookmarked and repost it couple times on other forum.

Really…then why did it all started back in summer of 2016?

Could that be the insurance policy?

You’re in denial again.

Anyone smart enough to set this up would know that once Trump got in the White House it would be impossible to dislodge him.

They would use their insurance policy BEFORE he got in, not after.

This hypothesis is so incoherent, it’s not even funny.

1 Like

That’s matter of opinion is it not?

Are you denying that COJ and FBI didn’t try to frame Trump?

I think you two just established us a forum meta-game.

1 Like

Still waiting on that link @Bosun. Thanks.

I worry this sentence has made me dyslexic. I’ve read it 25 times now and I feel like I’m reading an inside out book while backflipping.

Help I’m stuck.

2 Likes

Are you going to deny this as well?

Some of his posts are like a riddle wrapped inside of a puzzle trapped in a conundrum intertwined in an enigma. Inception has got nothing on @conan. :rofl:

1 Like

More trash talk that I come to expect from you.

Say are you going to ask me for the fourth time about the leaks coming out of New York?

Pot, meet your old friend kettle.

As I said after you FINALLY posted some information about what you meant, after being asked over and over and over, thank you for that. I’ve not asked again since, have I?

But good job trolling. :wink:

Hey you can help @Airyaman out by describing the role of the senate in any trade deals with China.

I’m fully aware of their role. As is @Airyaman I’m sure. But that’s not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is your claim of how this strengthens Trump’s hand in negotiations. Of which you’ve still failed to answer or explain.

No…I agree that the FBI and DOJ didn’t try to frame Trump.

:sunglasses:

I already know their role.

This has nothing to do with their role. It has to do with your claim.

1 Like

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

:sunglasses: