Look at he drive towards the sensible middle on abortion!

The video they based their fact check on, the link leads to a segment on carry bans in church, not an abortion.

Can you udentify at what point he says this?

If you can’t answer them, then neither did he when he brought it up. So your conclusion can’t be accurate because…and I quote, “I don’t know”. We’re going into a territory where all of these questions must be answered so that voters can accurately decide this for themselves.

When I get back to a computer I’ll look.

You should just read what he actually said instead of looking for some kind of gotcha.

I found it. 40m or so. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable.”

Delivered
Infant

That is post-birth infanticide.

2 Likes

Meh. They’ll get it worked out on their own. Those politicians actually have to campaign on these issues now.

In the meantime, look at all the little Karen’s whining about things happening in other people’s lands. How virtuous of their fat noses. :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t bother, you and Reuters are full of it.

I’m looking at the various ways this can be interpreted and this very discussion alone…should make that clear. It wasn’t and was way too important, being said by a man who too is important…not to be.

Do you think you found the carrot here?

Of course the baby would need to be delivered. It’s at 9 months lol

And then killed. “Baby”, “infant”, infanticide.

Not zygote, not fetus, not clump of cells, not cancer.

Look at the word *you * used. “Baby”.

1 Like

If the baby will not survive.

The fact that you actually believe anyone would advocate for killing a healthy born baby is ridiculous. You must be smarter than that, right?

That’s what the pro-abortion crowd wants, isn’t it? Abortion on demand any time?

2 Likes

After birth? By definition, that is no longer an abortion.

Listen to his own words.

It’s easy to see which way this could eventually go if defined by leftists. Of course, the decisions to abort would be “for the greater good” of society.

“The parents are Christians?” - non-viable
“The parents are gun owners?” - non-viable
“The parents are non-POC?” - non-viable

Not to mention, most of these Karens will never even have to make a decision to abort.

1 Like

This article has a vid of the pertinent comments.

Ok.

I’m just telling you, the Gov’s comments were distorted.

I consider one performed in the 1st trimester murder myself. Maybe the repeal of Roe will save some lives anyway. Any lives saved is a huge plus imo.

I’m hearing a lot of abortion clinics have already left red states.

He wasn’t discussing an abortion. That’s the point. That’s the part that was distorted. He was discussing what would happen to the babies with severe deformities if they were not aborted - the rare and terrible circumstances that would require consideration of late term abortions.

Those babies would be born, then they would die.