Look At DeSantis Go!

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. Also serves the dual purpose of discouraging shooters. Kind of like a burglar targeting homes and having a police car sitting in the driveway.

2 Likes

Yup, in conjunction with being a veteran that’s an excellent deterrent.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Moral panic! Bonkers!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Saving the environment, fighting evil corporations…

He’s prog-dreamy

Gov. Ron DeSantis vetoed Senate Bill 2508, which critics said would have strengthened the sugar industry’s claim on state water resources at the expense of the Everglades. Score the round Environment and Tourism 1, Big Sugar 0.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/big-sugar-floridas-bittersweet-red-tide

2 Likes

There seems to be some stalling in DeSantis fighting the Woke Demons.

Obama appointee.

I may be old fashioned, but I don’t think referencing TV shows like that is appropriate in a court.

I believe they might have got the judge’s name wrong.

Keohane v. Jones , et al.Edit

Walker ordered the Florida Department of Corrections to continue providing a transgender woman prisoner with hormone treatment and ordered them to provide her with women’s undergarments and grooming products.[9] The prisoner was diagnosed with gender dysphoria but has been housed in a male-only correctional facility. The case is currently on appeal.

Seems Desantis was right with his don’t say gay bill

3 Likes

Good bill.

They brought it on themselves.

Wot! The maroons didn’t call it racist??
“NPR says”
Mmff mmff
Watch Floridians scramble to get theirs. I will.

This turd should be prosecuted for molesting children.

I’ll bet the Boyz on the block will be pissed if this “transgender” man leaves the all male facility!

DeSantis (although Navy) is on a roll.

2 Likes

:+1:

While 20 isn’t a big deal, the message being sent speaks volumes

3 Likes

All for helping vets, but not sure lowering teacher standards is in teh best interest of the students in public schools.

Lowering what standards?

4 Likes

Standards weren’t lowered

2 Likes