Look At DeSantis Go!

Glad to see you’re pushing for DeSantis. Obviously I hate his politics. But I do understand that he is sane. Thats a biiiig leap forward in my book.

Agree. If he runs against Biden it would be good to have one sane candidate.

Who would you vote for in a primary- Trump or DeSantis?

As I have typed many times. DeSantis.

Good on ya.

Somehow I don’t think “I won in 2020” is the slogan we want to go with in 2024.

Its not a winning slogan. Its a whining slogan…that will lose you guys the White House.

2 Likes

What do you hate about his politics?

Wouldn’t bet on it.

Unless it’s leftist authoritarians using the power of their positions to punish someone for their speech. Then that’s social justice.

1 Like

If you don’t like the constitutional protection of the right to bear arms, canvas the citizenry and get it changed legally. None of these creative Democrat work-arounds please.

and de-emphasize fights that center on cultural issues.

Retreat to the motte!

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

nbc really wants him to stand out against trump

I find this fascinating…

“One poll question found that voters, by a 32 percentage-point margin, said they were more likely to vote for candidates who believe public schools should focus less on teaching race and more on core subjects. By 27 points, they said schools should be banned from teaching sexual orientation and gender identity to kids in kindergarten through third grade. By 28 points, they said transgender athletes should be banned from competing in girls’ sports.“

Rufo is working. GRT is a real thing.

1 Like

Crittin’ the Crib is Cringe.

Some unsolicited advice Governor:

You’ve done well so far. The tendency is to always believe more is better, but that’s an unforced error. Don’t go to far.

Reduce the heat to a simmer and let it cook now. Every now and then give it a stir, but a small stir.

Do nothing. Yet nothing will be left undone.

Disney is a bad actor.

1 Like

Hoisted by their own petard, should be at any rate.

2 Likes

“To me, DeSantis is the scarier prospect,” one Democratic strategist said. “He’s a smarter version of Trump, he’s way more strategic, and he doesn’t have a hundred lawsuits at his feet.“

Right on! :fist:t5:

3 Likes