Lol. Pompeo has his wife give orders on private email server

Why not? Pompeo’s boss uses his office to enrich and serve his personal interests every single day.

1 Like

Using a private email server isn’t bad if two things the OP doesn’t mention is true:

1. if the private email is set to CC the email to a government server as well so it is all archived.

2. so long as no classified information is going across the non-government email server.

If both those are true then using you’re private email is fine. This article doesn’t specify.

I could really not care less if someone was asked to get Xmas cards.

1 Like

There are emails.

I bet phones were involved too!

She helped address and stamp them I believe.

Fun fact, the Republicans Really don’t seem to care at about private servers anymore. They might care again if Biden is elected.

1 Like

From the link:

"The spouse of a Cabinet member would not be expected to have a government email account if they are not employed by the government. But Susan Pompeo’s influence over official personnel and activities at the State Department, as a private citizen, has raised concerns on Capitol Hill and within the department.

It has become part of an ongoing inquiry in the State Department inspector general’s office on the misuse of government resources."

Yea Susie’s got no business running the State Department from her email or using g taxpayer paid employees for her personal business. Mikey’s a big boy, he needs to do his job by himself.

Zero standards.

And this will be the new mantra from Trump supporters, until of course its a democrat.

1 Like

None of this applies. Susie doesn’t run the State Department.

1 Like

Wonder who the Christmas cards were for.

I never got one. :persevere:

Me either.

Yet we all paid for them…

So it seems most people no longer care about official business being done on private servers. And in this case, no one really cares that a non-state department employee was directing employees.

Good to know.

Not a “non-State Department employee”.

The Director of the State Department ceding his role to his wife.

Ridiculous.

Do your job, Mike.

Looks Mike is doing his job…and a fine one at that.

Historic

I’m sorry, but this just doesn’t qualify as a Trump administration outrage de jour. Got to do better than this.

It was my Mantra for Clinton as well…

She broke both of those.

Yoga stuff

Read how smoothly she wields unearned power to make a government employee finish her personal Christmas cards the week of the holiday.

“I see that you are out of the office all next week,” she wrote to Porter on Dec. 19, 2019, according to McClatchy. “Do you know, is Joe also out? I’m wondering if we are sending the last of our personal cards out, who will be there to help me. Mike will not want to go outside you and Joe for this assistance.”