Liz Cheney get in a good one

1 Like

Was that a conspiracy or bad intel? Regardless, I used present tense (bolded) for a reason.

Pepperidge Farm remembers. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s crazy! They were all over Bush/Cheney like they were with Trump, minus the social media. At least there were a few kooky Ron Paul followers like myself who abhorred them back then. The left’s principles are on a sliding scale.

5 Likes

Looks like they’re finally upgrading his primate status to useful monkey. :wink:

5 Likes

Most like it was intel supporting the establishment US as world policeman concept. Bush wanted them to analyze something a certain way so they did. Just like a decade later they adjusted the facts a little to create a Russian collusion. Just like they analyzed that if we left, Afghanistan would hold up.

2 Likes

Agreed that this could have occurred. My point is that I’d rather normal “please the boss” behavior which is not a conspiracy.

“The left loving Bush and Cheney” is just a symptom of what our overall society has devolved to.

Childish jabs (from both sides) will continue (and even amplify) because it’s what far too many in our society react to.

This thread is only one of countless examples. And it’s far too prevalent from all points on the political spectrum.

I guess it depends on your definition of what a conspiracy consists of.

Nope. Didn’t like them when they were in office. Don’t like them now. And I sure didn’t like their reasons for going to war. But I never considered that either one of them might make a military move to save their jobs.

good point

before social media trolls were limited to the forum. now everyone is. explains a lot of threads here too

i dont read posts that start with “Nope”

just fyi

what if it’s nope lowercase no punctuation mark emoji

Nope.

I’m hoping this brand of meme politics and sniping dies in the near future. It’s just so dumb, though it is the logical next step in campaign/debate soundbites.

You know how the liberal worm turns.

1 Like

If Trump won the 2020 election why didn’t the leaders of India, Japan and Australia meet Trump rather than Biden?

Just of curiosity which countries have recognised Trump as the winner of the 2020 presidential election?

I personally like what Rand Paul had to say about Liz talking about Afghanistan. “No one with the last name Cheney should even be speaking” Rand Paul when Liz was saying what should be happening in Afghanistan.

3 Likes

That does provide quite a paradox: how can one know it starts with nope without reading it.

Nah. We do love a good burn, though