…and it speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Out of those two? Desantis obviously.

Jeb?
……

Well, he is intel agency approved.

So sayeth a trump supporter.

Allan

If he that obvious to you, why did trump take the CPAC straw poll by a landslide.

Allan

yeah there you go. the Bush’s are fashionable again. ol jeb will prob get a year or two into his admin until the hissing psycho media drives his ratings into the low 30’s again. yeah bush

1 Like

You asked me who I preferred out of those two, not who CPAC preferred

Politicians suck and in my initial opinion Trump was a suppository. After observing him in action, finally addressing issues that hadn’t been addressed in decades…due to that, I support him as the lessor of the evils.

1 Like

because he is still the best thing for republicans and the country

1 Like

My top 4 are still Desantis…Pompeo…Blackburn…Scott.

Trump can do what he does best. Hold rallies and speak to the America we love.

:statue_of_liberty:

Beto O’Rourke. Along with AOC they actually appeared to care about the people of Texas during that power outage crisis.

He didn’t address anything.

God you guys prefer style and bombast over substance.

1 Like

He didn’t address the southern border?

1 Like

Where’d you go? Even in spite of many, many forces working against him…he virtually shut down illegal immigration. Now take a look at how Biden has screwed up all that was accomplished and Illegal entry is now costing us millions of dollars every day.

Covid did that.

Allan

Yeah…COVID is what made the arrangement with Mexico to house illegal immigrants until they’re time to appear in court came up. And it was COVID that took the existing fence and rebuilt it into a wall. You do have a hard time with reality, when it doesn’t fit what you’ve eaten at the sheople troughs.

2 Likes

Correction, the people who were sent back to Mexico were NOT illegal immigrants.

But don’t let that little fact confuse you.

Allan

Thanks for the correction and for proving me right about COVID. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3: