LIVE UPDATES: Presidential recount gets underway in Georgia

Appeal what to the Supreme Court? What legal case will be appealed?

Wait what’s going to the Supremes?

That Trump’s feelings were hurt.

1 Like

Out of the five states that Trump won in 2016 but lost during this recent election, three of these states had Senate races. Senate Republican canditates lost in Arizona and Michigan along with Trump. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania didn’t have any Senate races during this recent election. And Georgia’s two Senate races are going to a run-off in January.

1 Like

I dont think it was meant as a statement of fact…

Astounding libogic

Baby Love

If you go to the FoxNews website site (as of 1:30PM 11/20), you won’t find a single news story about Georgia certifying the vote.

2 Likes

Only extremist would consider a travel ban on area that has most deadliest virus in 100 years extreme.

Only extremist thinks securing our border extreme.

Only extremist would think Nancy Pelosi refusal to talk to Trump is Trump fault.

1 Like

Now for Georgia…how does recount votes match up with general vote count?

Numbers don’t lie.

I do appreciate an honest person.

Allan

1 Like

I’m all for it if they can pull out a victory with their case, but half the country would need to be suppressed in the wake of the ensuing violence, so I guess I’m all for that too. lol

1 Like

Well he is not a conservative that’s for damn sure. He scheduled up the the far right and the so called “forgotten man” a term that just covers people that can’t or won’t look out for themselves

Interesting…seems like their is contempt for them.

1 Like

Non I just believe people should look after themselves and not rely on others that’s all. Call me old fashioned but there it is

1 Like

Not going to the SCOTUS.

Did you vote for Biden?

The best procedure for that is a Putinectomy, which America performed on November 3.

1 Like

No Jorgensen