LIVE UPDATES: Presidential recount gets underway in Georgia

Alright here we go folks…assuming this manual recount comes back with similar results of a Biden win will Trumpers be ready to let go?

You can even observe it live!

2 Likes

popcorn

2 Likes

The machines are more accurate.

Will probably increase Biden’s lead.

2 Likes

The question is…are Republicans allowed to watch? Trump and co. screamed bloody hell that they were refused to watch counting. (which of course was a big lie).

And Trump will cry that the counters were all Biden supporters who erased and switched ballot responses.

3 Likes

My guess is Biden +282

Allan

It’s really not going to matter really

But hopefully this puts Trumpers on the path towards acceptance that we had an election and Trump lost.

2 Likes

1 Like

The recount in Wisconsin shifted the total by 159 votes in 2016.

Well - It wont change it. But there are no active lawsuits or recounts in NV, and in AZ there is no recount due to the margin.

Even without GA and PA -Its 270…

The machines are counting, people are just sorting.

All right! Here we go! Buckle up! It’s on now! Pull your hat down and get ready for the ride!

If I observe that live and get caught I’ll be asked why I’m not painting the garage.

Im starting the think that by next week this whole MASS FRAUD TRUMP WINS nonsense will be over. Time for the orange man to put on his big boy diapers and admit that he is a loser.

3 Likes

Buckle up!

Lol

You are expecting the Luna Park cyclone and you will get a Disneyland tea cup ride.

Lol

Allan

4 Likes

Pennsylvania lead is now 60,000.

3 Likes

Amplifying the OP.

1 Like

Are they matching signatures for legal voters?

No! Be quiet!

That’s not equity.