Live Trump Rally ! Saturday 6-25-2022 Mendon, Illinois

The J6 cult already rented them through the midterms.

Oh wow - Trump actually found another venue that will let him play his little show. Congratulations, I guess. I hope they got paid in advance. Always a good idea with Trump involved.

I’ve eaten all the Pudding already.

1 Like

Congressional candidate Miller.

1 Like

They think we are super stupid.

The My Pillow guy is also paying 5.00 a gallon for gas

Price of a good night’s sleep up 8.7 percent.

Just turncoat dorks with little ideas and greasy fingers.

Uneducable.

1 Like

No. That’s the way you tell it. The way MAGAs tell it is “The turnip was merely the figurehead hastily fastened to the bow of a ship of fools that included mainstream media, deep state, the entertainment industry, big tech, social media, the DC bureaucracy and more.”

1 Like

Yeah, that too.

Still clinging to the voter fraud narrative? That’s precious.

Sleepy Joe the moderate.

Destroyer of all he touches.

2016 or 2020?

Hahaha, that’s precious too.

No you’re Precious.

A regular Hadron Collider

That Amazon LOTR show is looking rough.

Let’s get going!

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/early-renewal-founding-membership/?recurring=true&money_pledge=true&amount=100&utm_medium=homepage&utm_source=na_na_na&utm_campaign=homepage-button_na_saveamerica&utm_content=donate_cpyrs_na&_ga=2.219112153.1744747648.1656198204-1772617477.1656198203

Progressive Democrats are terrible for the country, but so is Trump. Given the escalated tensions now on account of Roe being overturned, Trump will only galvanize Democrats to the polls. 2024 should be a slam dunk for Republicans given the total ineptitude of Joe Biden, but that doesn’t mean the nation wants Trump back in office either - our national temperature MUST cool down.

1 Like

Got a mailing from him yesterday.

I’m so excited to open it.

Hilarious. Enclosed was an “RNC Critical Issues Survey” that I am to complete to help guide the Pubs agenda in the 2022 elections. There’s a cover letter from Donny calling me “one of our Party’s and my top supporters”…huh, I didn’t know that.

Of course there’s a place for my credit card information asking for donations ranging from $35 to $2,900 to help with this noble cause.

I like this option the best: “I cannot send a donation at that level right now. But I am enclosing $15 to help pay for the cost of processing my Critical Issues Survey.”

This about sums it up.

1 Like