LIVE: TRUMP rally in Washington, Michigan 4-2-2022

Oh my god they are pushing Mike Lindell so much. The guy literally just said “conservative bill” Oh my god! Who believes this!

Regardless if it is Trump or another republican at this point it doesn’t look like it’s going to matter with inflation rising.

No one get’s reelected like this.

2 Likes

That’s just stupid. America was doing far better under Trump that under the “leadership” of the influence peddlers of the Biden family.

1 Like

Now that I realize he’s starting now, three beers lined up.

Wow…somebody put some extra quarters in the random leftist response generator tonight.

2 Likes

They literally said that. I spent time watching it.

Cool…you wanna cookie or are you getting paid per post tonight?

I ve met and interviewed Mr. Lindell…he’s an interesting American success story…and a very nice man.

But you lefties get off on that kind of crap it’s a free country.

I took a break from the basketball game so I could pick up dinner. Go ahead abd write 30 more back to back posts…

2 Likes

Ugh…So many lies from Trump. It makes me almost nauseous to watch.

He’s an awful human being. Don’t want those Afghanis released by your nice neighborhood. He is a monster. I’ve not missed him at all.

Normal people see through the facade. He caters to the lowest common denominator in people. How this loser can be admired as some kind of political heavy weight is insane. He ran for president for two reasons. His ego and how he could milk it to get more money.

1 Like

It hurts to watch him. Just the worst of America.

He’s just lying non stop!

He just pitched a book.

Anything about his new social media venture, Truth Social?

And now we’re close to the ■■■■■■■ in Detroit.

And now I vomit again. Not Trump related. His endorsements.

I actually pay attention to his endorsements. They tell me who I should NOT vote for under any circumstances.

2 Likes

You should quite trying to make pertinent points … you’re failing miserably.

1 Like

Just concluded.

Trump looked really good and his message is one we need right now.

Sadly we had to endure Brandon to see just how badly our system can go under the wrong leadership.

Larger crowd than last week.

Be back for more again next week.

1 Like

They need the money to bribe the greedy who don’t have a working future—

1 Like