LIVE STREAM: President Trump MAGA Rally in Council Bluffs, IA 10/9/2018

Anyone who uses sick time to go to a Trump rally should be fired immediately.

5 Likes

Sick time?? They donā€™t look sick to me. I hope their bosses are seeing this.

1 Like

so sad they have to use up valuable sick time and lie to their bosses about the reason they are not showing up to work. maybe Tingle Leg Syndrome is a preexisting condition?

The Coverage is beginning.

All these people work for large corporations. Their bosses are sitting on piles of cash, thanks to Trumpā€™s tax cuts for the rich and corporations. They donā€™t care about the peons.

1 Like

Looks like almost a million people are there.

Current weather 54 degrees, raining with 99% humidity

Rain or shine people show up in appreciation of the USA.

There will be 10,000 inside the auditorium and many outside to watch on large screen TVs outside.

Every rally is historic. This represents America rejecting the despotic reign of globalist, Corporate control of the USA and other great nations in the world.

You spelled cretins wrong.

Mental illness is illness.

1 Like

Meh, I guess if I could get away with using sick time to make some extra money attending a Trump rally, Iā€™d take advantage of it too.

3 Likes

A lot of middle aged white folk

Other nations are also waking up to protecting their own country and great cultures.

America sees this nasty behaviors of the left and #walkaway is happening.

There is no place in America for the corruption weā€™ve seen

Donald Trump has 51% approval rating, higher then than previous Presidents for many years

1 Like

Actually, that 51% approval rating is an outlier. If you look at real clear politics, the aggregate approval rating is 43.6%.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Where are all these unemployed welfare mooches coming from? Are they paid?

Looks like jobless people bused in, like usual.

Phony comments are of no use.

Of course, no one is bussed in, or paid to attend Trump rallies.

Thatā€™s just plain stupid to suggest.

No self respecting American is at a rally on a Tuesday, we are working .

2 Likes

Is deep tax cuts for corporations a move to remove corporate control of the USA?

someone has to pay for all of the red states sucking of federal funds

The best part of waking up is finding these threads about trumpā€™s rallies.