LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Meets with Pastor Andrew Brunson 10/13/18

Bill and Donald are both adulterers. But I do like it when the Family Values/Christian Values folks say that President “Grab Em By The ■■■■■■ cheated on his families with hotter chicks.

Integrity.

^ Family Values Republicans. 2018.

Yes, you need sex to have families… Trump is cool

he’s got at least 3 baby mommas and who knows how many other kids. probably a few abortions too. probably screwed a bunch of other men’s wives. really manly. really cool.

They’re living vicariously through him. Trump is everything his supporters wish they were.

after saying for up to 5 decades that Family and Christian Values actually mattered.

bunch of fakes. i’m way more fiscally conservative and care way more about family and christian values than all these Trump supporters combined.

Interesting thought.

He’s doing a lot of the things I had hoped he would do. And he’s not doing a lot of the things I had hoped he wouldn’t do. Not EVERYTHING. But a lot of it. To that extent, you’re right. I wish I could have succeeded as president on those things I’m glad he has done.

To be blunt, I don’t know who else could have succeeded at some of them. I wanted Cruz in there, but I don’t believe he would have accomplished (even in 8 years) half of what Trump has already done.

On the flip side’s not the person I would want my president to be.

And therefore, he’s not the person I would want to be.

Trump wasn’t having sex with Stormy to “start a family”. He HAD sex with Melania like 10 months earlier. And the result was she was home with a new born when Trump was having non-family starting sex.

why even bother? Trump supporters don’t care.

All probably True, and Dems voted for a lady who helped her husband do worse. Thank God Trump won…

And we all need to produce like four kids to pay our SS and medicare, or we are just takers… So, Trump’s performing a civic duty.

Real fiscal conservatives know the main drivers of the debt… As it’s been predicted for decades. They worked to prevent it. Got called names and worse…

It’s amazing how much you guys study this stuff… lol!

Being informed of current events requires an amazing amount of studying. I can understand why that could be too difficult for some people.

Christianity 2018 ^

P.O.

10Charles

Yes, Hillary hates Christians…

[/quote]

P.O.

10Charles
[/quote]

Purchase order?