LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Lebanon, OH 10/12/18

There’s a great article in the NYT today about the spectacle of Trump’s rallies.

2 Likes

Coverage outside the auditorium is happening.

2 Likes

My heart goes out to the hurricane victim that most decent people are concentrating on right now. Not some fools play time.

1 Like

Most likely trump will make comments about the release of the pastor from Turkey when he gets confirmation the plane carrying the pastor has lifted off, returning him safely home.

1 Like

Trump probably isn’t even aware of the horrible optics of having a rally where he can bask in adulation while people across the hurricane strike zone are trying to figure out how they are going to rebuild their lives.

……. and then it will be back to the same old red meat divisive rhetoric.

No weather update? No dis riot ion of the patriots? Your getting Trump rally fatigue. :frowning:

:frowning:

I know its fun to talk about Trump rallies while people are hurting from the Hurricane. That’s not the same as blaming him though. Wait, its coming.

How about a new and imaginative way to calculate the death toll even higher?

Having been through 3 hurricanes I can say that in addition to being scary, they are incredibly stressful. After Hurricane Lane this year our home and business had no power for 3 days.

If he were down there handing out food personally we would just be hearing about the “photo ops”. You know it.

How long can the Republicans ignore their naked emperor?

There is a middle ground here. Postpone rallies until relief efforts have been completely formalized.

Also, there’s context here. These rallies only serve to stroke Trump’s ego. Of course people are going to be angry that he’s choosing to attend a pep rally rather than … I don’t know … do his job?

Utterly pathetic.

1 Like

Trump supporters are the kind of people who actually donate their time and money to help people. Trump authorized all services to go to maximum and did that well in advance of the storm hitting.

State governments and Federal government at running at top speed to assist in every way.

Only completely absurd people typing on the internet spewing out Trump hate, are exempt from all positive activities. After all…they are the Embodiment of the Supreme Troll

1 Like

Sorry to mess up your generalization, but I’ve donated $500 so far.

What about some of the other non Trump supporters? Let’s here from you.

Is it even scheduled?