LIVE STREAM: Donald Trump MAGA rally in Murphysboro, IL 10-27-18

Wait - the rally is still on? Is he aware of current events???

Unbelievable, isn’t it? Despite the Godforsaken tragedy, Dumpster Donnie needs to rush off and pleasure himself in front of his gaping horde.

2 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. He also held a rally with people cheering him on while people on the gulf coast were dying and others were losing everything.

2 Likes

True American hero.

Maybe tonight he can remind everyone that he ended the war on Christians and we all say merry Christmas because of him.

The fat man is finally on!

I’m serious. His hair is making him look 10 years younger tonight.

Trump playing the victim again.

I can’t say but I kinda stopped a nuclear war.

Trump just said he could beat up Putin in a boxing match.

Watch for Putin to challenge him to a boxing match. This could be really fun.

Poor Donald asks for so little. Just believe in him and love him, and all will be well.

Trump just wants to see bare-chested Putin.

I’m hoping every day that this piece of ■■■■ doesn’t go any lower but I get disappointed every single time. 10 people murdered in the worst mass killing of Jews in the history of this country and this pile of ■■■■ has to get his adoration fix.

3 Likes

Every single one of these idiots attending this rally should be ashamed of themselves. Not even a second moment of silence. Not one second.

1 Like

Can you blame him? During the Obama years conservative pundits emphasized how manly Putin was compared to our mom jeans wearin’ wimp in the White House. Now everybody wants a taste of that sweet, sweet borscht.

jew will not replace us.

It’s disgusting!!!

That’s what Stormy said.

The pre-show is starting.

Here’s a teaser.

Go Trump!

2 Likes