LIVE STREAM: Beto O'Rourke's rally in Texas speaks ahead of Trump

Batcrazy BS?

Like Trump saying that Beto had 200-300 at his rally? That BS? No thanks, he’s yours. For life. He’s the face of the Republican party.

It’s a deal my friend. I’ll take Trump and you get bat crazy Beto. Maybe it should have been Bato?

Sounds good to me. I have no qualms about taking Beto. I’d take a ham sandwich over Trump any day, and twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

SMH…this guy.
Wondering how can you say libs are bat crazy, when there are people supporting a mad man that’s not only crazy, but dangerous to our national security. A mad man who just happens to be our president.
Then you say you take Trump…so who’s bat crazy again?
Dude stop it. LOL!

Partisan blinders got folks losing their minds in this country.

2 Likes

Much bigger than Trump’s crowd according to the El Paso PD…

Fake news! I bet you half of them in attendance were illegals anyway. Derp, derp!

Not to mention this: The El Paso County Coliseum holds about 6,500 people, but President Donald Trump told the crowd that his campaign got special permission from the El Paso Fire Department to let 10,000 inside. This was after the 35,000 claim.

An El Paso Fire Department spokesman on Monday said the president’s claim was incorrect.
Such a stupid thing to lie about. More proof that Trump says the first thing that comes to him, with no regard for the truth.

That’s fantastic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He must think his supporters are really stupid, thinking they would buy into his lies.

1 Like

I’m not into politics and am not an R. I’m a conservative who has always been and still is disgusted with politics and politicians and IM non-political O…Trump is the best thing to happen to American politics IMO. Trump was definitely just in time for the United States.

Lol. Beto had a couple of hundred people at his rally. It was pathetic.

Uh, did you not read this thread?

A couple of people have posted the numbers that Beto pulled. Over 10K.

A couple of hundred? Lol

https://twitter.com/betoorourke/status/1095162795237101569?s=21

Good point, it was pathetic. Beto couldn’t even rile up his supporters enough to assault any reporters!

2 Likes

Being a conservative is a political ideology and based on your posts, you’re knee deep in it.

As far as your opinion we are going to agree to disagree. Why can’t you guys, the media(Fox News and the starting string in talk radio included) stop playing this game and start calling this president what he is? No, this is not based on politics or ideology, this is based on just being an American with common sense.

That’s not true at all.

There was a couple of hundred in the first 4 or 5 rows. LOL!

You’ve been listening to Trump again, haven’t you? Don’t you think it’s interesting that even the ElPaso Fire Dept called him a liar?

Yeah…it’s common sense that neither side of the aisle stop illegal immigration after decades of this abuse going on? Dude…Trump is the FIRST President to care about this…and that’s good enough for me.

1 Like

LOL!
Yeah ok. Just keep on trusting your partisan feelings instead of your actual eyes.

1 Like