LIVE STREAM: Beto O'Rourke's rally in Texas speaks ahead of Trump

Care about this? Come on surely you jest and no I’m not calling you Shirley. He does not care because if he truly did, he would be going after the entire problem and not just those coming across the southern border. People of color are not the only people coming to this country illegally, but in this administration people of color are the face of the immigration problem. If he cared so much about he wouldn’t have so many working at his properties.

Every possible obstacle that can be placed to prohibit this President from fulfilling his campaign promises has been levied and some…that have never been used, until now.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do and it’s been Rome since both sides of the aisle did not enforce the 1986 Act. I’ll give Trump the benefit of the doubt since his competition had access to this cheap labor without any repercussions from our government. Now…going forward…this better change and it appears it is.

and trump had 10,000.

ho hum another trump lie

“However, a fire department spokesman said 6,500 people were inside the venue and denied any special accommodations were made.”

LOL. should not lie about easily checked facts.

Allan

1 Like

Yes, the Republicans refused to fund it when they were in charge of both houses of Congress. Then I guess the question should be “Why is he only making a stink about it now?”

1 Like

and also you should check out your sources.

“Meanwhile, Jennifer Epstein from Bloomberg shared on Twitter that El Paso police estimated 10,000 to 15,000 were at O’Rourke’s event.”

between 10,000 and 15,000 is a far cry from a couple of 100. :slight_smile:

Allan (facts over opinions)

More easily exposed lies…womp womp

“The El Paso Fire Department late Monday denied President Donald Trump’s claim that officials gave him special permission to pack more people in to his rally than the facility allowed.”

Brilliant of Trump to wait until border crossings are at a 50-year low to address the “problem,” amirite?

1 Like

Or maybe Trump is just a really terrible deal maker.

He could have had his wall last year if he weren’t so terrible at this.

I just replied to you with actual video from the rally.

And your video shows the stage, not the crowd.

This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

It doesn’t really show the crowd though. It’s a shoulder level cell phone video taken from one side of the rally on the other side of a fence. It seems pretty poor at capturing the size of the crowd, much worse than the video previously posted by others.

Furthermore, there are estimates from local fire and police.

I heard that. Can’t stop laughing. He lies straight into their faces.

I really wish so many Trump supporters weren’t perfectly ok with being lied to over and over and over again. Trump claims the other rally was a few dozen to a couple hundred people. Evidence shows it was several thousand with police estimates of between 8,000 and 10,000. He claimed his own rally had far more than it did and than the El Paso authorities gave him special permission to allow more in. The said authorities then state that never happened.

It’s just lie after lie after lie with absolutely no consequences or loss of faith among his loyalists. Where is the pride?

Lol like professionals would let someone create a safety hazard. Can’t stop laughing. He lies straight into their faces.

I think the thing that really angers me with this is that these are lies which are easily proven false and no one, not even the media, is calling him out on it in public. Folks need to start calling this guy what he is, a straight up liar. I’m going to need folks to start calling this guy a liar to his face, in public before an audience.

Alas, partisan blinders hold more weight than the truth.

Thanks is what makes me laugh.

It should be pretty clear to anyone that cares what kind of a man Trump is and how little weight his word carries. He has spent his whole life saying and doing whatever is necessary to benefit himself in the moment.

The dangerous thing is that tens of millions of conservative Americans are apparently not only fine with it, but will go out of their way to defend it. They will reject the empirical reality in front of them and embrace nonsensical propaganda.

Conservative America…be better.

It is mind bending, you got Trumpers which believe folks like Obama and Beto are “crazy libs”

Yet they support a person who lies constantly, he cant help but lie it is part of who he is.

It makes no sense, other then Trumpers just do not care …you can lie to their faces as long as you “own the libs”

Trumpers to Trump- “Keep telling me im pretty”

I think this is how it goes:

Trump supporters believe ANYTHING Trump tells them.

Supporters hear that Beto is also having an event.
Trump, at his rally, claims Beto had 300 at his rally.
Supporters of course believe Trump.
They go home, laughing and boasting that Beto’s rally was pitiful.
They hear on the news that Beto’s rally drew 12K.
Immediately then claim #fakenews