Live RSBN: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DES MOINES, IA - 10/9/21

I refuse to accept that imagine dragons gets treated like Nickleback.

1 Like

Except he didnā€™t.

You keep thinking he didā€¦but he didnā€™t.

1 Like

Iā€™m not THAT old.

I used to play them at 33-1/3 at my grandmothers house for kicks though.

1 Like

Everything else on media ā€œnewsā€ has no purpose but tto stifle discussion. For me just listening to these unpretentious people in line who have faith and enthusiasm is a hundred times better then pinhead antagonism.

1 Like

Brandon Straka seems to be on peopleā€™s mind. His fake felony charges were dropped. This stuff will go down in history.

1 Like

Cylinders

1 Like

He was the only President I can recall who actually tried his best to implement his policies on controlling immigration. The influence of big donors wanting cheap labor was too strong. Instead we got hoax promises of things like flag burning amendments and definition of marriage amendments that were dumped as soon as the votes were in.
Still, I wish there were a candidate with Trumps positions that didnā€™t have his faults.

4 Likes

That is asking a lot. Who has no faults?

Iā€™m sure thats the theme of his speechā€¦lol

Letā€™s go Brandon!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Oh you mean the guy who signed a plea deal to rat out his fellow Trump supporters? Yeah, he is really great.

2 Likes

Ok, but what is the purpose of starting a new thread for each rally? Is Trump saying something different each time?

I like the reminder plus Trump usually has some newsworthy content.

Trump is still the standard Biden will never reach.

Yes. he says different things. A new title on a video letting people know where these rallies are. Each one is historic.

2 Likes

The standard of what, a failed presidency ??? The lowest avg approval rating of any POTUS in the last 80 years.

1 Like

According to which Trump hating Globalist Org?

1 Like

Trump has reversed the polling numbers in IA. Trump now polls ahead of Brandon.

Trump takes stage at 8 EST. News Max has coverage.

Everyone on a ship waiting to offload loves Trump.

Tariffs make ports efficient.

1 Like

Gallupā€¦Who had GHW Bush and Reagan both above Obama.

That word doesnā€™t mean what you think it does.

2 Likes