LIVE: Rally#2 President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Green Bay, WI 10-30-20

You literally have people attending Trump rallies getting Covid, hypothermia and heat exhaustion. Your post seems out of touch.

The President is talking. Watch

What youā€™re seeing and what youā€™re reading is not whatā€™s happening

The next Rally will be posted

1 Like

Lol wrong Wisconsin city that starts with M.

1 Like

What did a county finally put their foot down against the super spreader tour?

Keep on that dataā€¦Let us know.

You are a valued TDS content supplier.

1 Like

I am curious to see how many show for a peaceful protest.

Might be more than 250ā€¦

1 Like

Very inspiring to see this kind of consistent turnout. :+1:

1 Like

Very impressive turnout.

This crowd was huge.

Yup. I voted today. The line was at least a half mile long and took about an hour.

I think Iā€™m going to do it again tomorrow. LOLā€¦ just kidding. Iā€™m not a democrat :rofl:

2 Likes

Make sure everyone tracks their vote and make sure voting machines donā€™t change our vote.

Follow up is necessary

Folks are tired of COVID being used for political purposes.

That Biden has more reporters showing up to his events than supporters speaks volumes.

You Ā© can use COVID as an excuse but the reality is the support for Biden just isnā€™t there.

The support for anyone but Trump is there.

Ergo, no one shows up for Biden. Harris got what? 2% or less in the Primaries? The support for her isnā€™t there, either.

The best thing about the Trump rallies is that the left has been put on notice that many reject a Biden/Harris agenda.

1 Like

We shall see in a few days. Iā€™m willing to bet most people want to live in the real world, and move away from Trumpā€™s world of fantasy. But, as I said, weā€™ll know soon

The real world is the economy and how people are going to provide a roof over their head and provide for their families.

Iā€™m not sure what world you live in where eliminating fossil fuels, raising taxes etc. is going to help anyone.

Republicans hold 7 out of 53 CA Congressional seats. It would be hard for them to do worse.

The truth is that the economy isnā€™t going to fully recover until we get the virus under control. And despite what Trump is running around telling people, it isnā€™t magically going to disappear on November 4.

Now, I may not like some of Bidenā€™s other policies, but right now we are in survival mode - and survival comes first. Then we can live to deal with the other stuff once this is over.

2 Likes

That is your truth.

My truth is here is no controlling a virus. Yes, you can take preventative measures, etc. but many Americans are not going to be hunkered down in fear.

That is the truth you need to accept and deal with.

I can see Trump waiving the white flag of surrender is already having an affect

2 Likes

Which has nothing to do with my post.