Live: President Trump Rally, Perry Georgia 9/25/2021

Have you seen the latest abortion bill packaged by your baby eaters?

Do you approve of that?

Redstate dot com?

Arizona Election Audit Delivers Surprise Result, Per Reports – RedState

Here on earth…no one is eating babies.

2 Likes

he’s not president anymore

i’ve learned to move on

try it!

Just eat tin-foil eh?

I think those fraudulent ballots found in those suitcases may have had something to do with the results of the election.

JWK

Watch the report yourself.

1 Like

That’s an article, not a video.

Thoroughly debunked multiple times.

1 Like

By who?

Oh…you mean those complicit with fraud, don’t like it? I wonder why? No. I don’t wonder at all. It’s expected.

they live by the narrative. as long as someone sez what they want to hear they ‘ll take it as news

Habitual? It’s his life skill.

1 Like

it is what it is, and unlike you i said and maintain that its the product to be judge not the producer. if thats what they found, thats what they found. i still love all the leftist hand wringing about it for months before a report was ever produced

How about a Transcript?

‘The Election Should Not Be Certified’: The Real Arizona Election Audit Report Was Just Released – And It is a Bombshell - Becker News]

1 Like

the news lied? color me shocked.

is there a link that can be read. i really would like to read it to make a judgement

The brain and mind is complex and cognitive blocking caused by numerous causes, perpetuates delusions and the inability to see reality as it is.

The underlying cause is slander of the truth and highest Law. This leads to a whole array of miserable lifestates, past, present and future,

I’m happy to see Trump on the rally trail. I’m hoping he keeps those rallies going through 2024 and talks about the Big Lie the whole time.

1 Like

Said completely un-ironically.

3 Likes

No, the crackpot who keeps screaming fraud when there is none of any significance whatsoever.

1 Like