LIVE: Greenwood, Nebraska Trump Rally 5/1/2022

They’re all doing good.

Nuff said.

I’m surprised you ran out of crayons. Conspiracy coloring books?

2 Likes

Noam Chomsky wearing a MAGA hat.

He is correct. Trump is the only actual high profile western statesman saying the proper course forward.

This is why the rally’s and censorship of Trump matter.

1 Like

EVEN a broken clock…

1 Like

Yeah.

Pretty big issue to be right about though. Brandon is incoherent and has blood on his hands.

What’s NWO? I’ve heard of NWA, did they get fat?

New Wanky Oinkers

A Bingo Team

Nonsense.

Namely by facilitating negotiations instead of undermining them and moving towards establishing some kind of accommodation in Europe in which there are no military alliances and mutual accommodation”.

That’s not a plan, or a proper course forward. That is a simple pipe dream feuled by pixie dust and unicorn flatulence.

It ignores the history of the region, the aggression of some of the players, and basic human nature.

1 Like

Remember when John Lennon said that the Beatles were “more popular than Jesus”? I think that this tops that one.

:roll_eyes: This guy.

BUT there is a kernel of truth here. His Supreme Court picks are all very sympathetic to religion, and such cases are going to enjoy unprecedented success for the next 3 decades or so.

For decades the idea of term limits for Associate Justices has been kicked around. I wonder if what is going on in the SCOTUS will spark another round of talking points?

Maybe, but nothing will come of it. There is simply no motivation for R’s to rock the boat, here at the culmination of the decades long American Heritage project to capture the court.

Perhaps not. However I do believe that the RNC has to be nervous about the long term ramifications if the SCOTUS rules to get rid of Roe v Wade.

You know, I don’t think that comes to pass. I know that among the punditry and some posters here, there is thinking that this ruling will cause some sort of groundswell that throws support to the D’s. And, maybe it will in some races on the edge.

But medium term, the outlook is grim. Next year, the House goes R, and maybe the Senate. This means a total short circuit of anything Biden tries to do, along with continuous, rolling investigations into anything and everything. The sum total of this will be a severely weakened D presidential candidate; Biden or anybody else. In fact, I would go so far as to say, the only (slim) hope D’s will have is if Trump is the candidate. Result: the D’s are locked out until the next mid-terms at the soonest (some 4.5 years hence).

Meanwhile, the Supremes will be doing their level best to dismantle the administrative state, and D’s can do nothing but watch.
The only ray of hope there is right wing over reach. But even then, a reversal of course will take decades. Remember, the current court is a result of careful planning and nurturing since the 1960’s.

In short: we are in for a long period of Republican/Conservative governance.

What’s the Over/Under for number of investigations/millions of dollars spent on the Soggy Laptop?

1 Like

We’ll definitely be seeing Speaker Jim Jordan (McCarthy sold out for nothing) next year but I think the leak helps Democrats keep the Senate

Your mouth to Dawg’s ears.

Yeah, that’s what they said about his middle east peace deal.

1 Like

Well it’s been a couple of days now, any poll movement to back it up?