LIVE: Greenwood, Nebraska Trump Rally 5/1/2022

Another big day as leftists build their World Army in Ukraine, sending billions and billions of dollars and armaments—President Trump continues his non-stop, MAGA movement to eradicate leftist/globalist/fascist totalitarians from our land.

1 Like

Trump lives rent free in libs minds.

2 Likes

“World army??”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If nothing else, these rallies provide a ton of entertainment - in the few venues where you can actually find information about them.

Nebraska today and Greensburg PA on Tuesday.

Puppet really nailed his correspondents rally last night.

Got three whole sentences strung together.

Entertainment!!

2 Likes

You heard me. The NWO army is what this is all about. Are you on it’s side?

It’s kind of hard to be on the “side” of a nonexistent entity.

Who exactly is the NWO Army and what is the NWO Army going to do?

Maybe a division of the United Federation of Planets?

Lol

Trump :us: 2024 :us: get America back to normal

2 Likes

More likely a part of the Terran Empire.

1 Like

Biden and lunatic fringe are looking to make America broke and fall like the old Soviet Union. Our vast financial resources are disappearing.

Let the EU fund Ukraine. Close our borders, be fiscally responsible and stay in the western hemisphere.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Let me guess - someone somewhere has rewritten history to make Trump some kind of fiscal conservative?

If so, that’s some pretty good fiction writing.

3 Likes

It’s not so much a “who” as a “what”. A figment.

It will do much the same thing that Obama’s Secret Armed Civilian National Security Police Force did… nothing.

You tell me, Bro. You are on a roll

Rioting? Burning, Killing?

This is more of a foreign strike force made up by the various NWO governments. World Domination the goal.

1 Like

Austin Powers is on it.

1 Like

Rumble

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html?mref=74y19&mc=3pn7q

1 Like

“JD Mandel?” He’s lost it. Oh wait, I forgot. When Trump makes a “gaff” it’s lovable and endearing. Anyone else it’s an irrefutable sign of late stage dementia making them immediately unfit for office.

4 Likes