Literally no one wants to talk to Joe Biden

You have no point. You’re trying to pretend to be some superior intelligence and failing.

We can read watch and hear and make up our own minds thank you very much.

3 Likes

But Biden supposedly got more votes than Obama got.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

If that event doesn’t make even diehard Biden lovers doubt the integrity of the election … nothing will.

1 Like

Keep dreaming, dems are toast in the mids and in 2024.

In almost every category possible we are worse off as a country now than we were prior to Biden’s inauguration…there’s a bottom line that die hard Biden supporters refuse to acknowledge there.

Nothing President Biden has done has made life for Americans better…but it’s easy to look at the last 14 months and see where things have gotten worse! Everyone is paying the high energy prices and dealing with Bidenflation. Everyone who watched could see clueless Joe bumbling around that room yesterday like a lost puppy. We might all be about to see the Biden son indicted and the continued connections from hunter to joe now that the media has acknowledged the laptop…

And if the border patrol estimates are accurate that border is about to be completely overrun…

And if we have continued inflation coupled with food shortages libs can bitch about Trump all the want but Americans will blame Biden.

This is going to be an ugly year for libs…and imho they deserve every bit of what’s coming.

2 Likes

Lots of uncertainty about 2024.

Which candidates have declared so far?

Allan

“America is a laughing stock! Brandon will bring back respect!”

3 Likes

Biden has, that guarantees a dem loss lol

4 Likes

No one…

Now let’s look at the possibilities…

Harris…boot ugggg judge…Hillary? You think any if them are winners. Maybe you can dredge up Lizzie Warren or crazy Bernie…

I hope Trump doesn’t run…but he probably will. Too much baggage. DeSantis, Scott, who knows who will run. Who knows but Democrats in addition to replacing a pathetic president have a pretty weak bench.

My suggestion is that Democrats need to be destroyed in 2022 1st.

Sorry there’s not in my lifetime been an easier bunch to dislike and disrespect that today’s Democrat party.

2 Likes

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

It’s good that Biden allowed an articulate and clean black man in the white house.

5 Likes

It’s really not, since neither of those things are true.

“America needs a nap!”

“America gets war, famine, pestilence, inflation, supply chain shut down, waste, fraud and abuse.”

5 Likes

Yep…

But hey that orange guy isn’t tweeting anymore!

4 Likes

I’m interested in your reading of the body language in the video. So, what does the body language tell you?

That he was looking for someone in the audience?

1 Like

Working people (Republicans) don’t have the time or resources to compile video examples of what aired on Tucker regarding the Dem’s predicted shift on Biden.

I don’t need to see his body language. I saw the entire video. He was looking for a person in the audience who obviously was invited up to the stage.

As soon as he saw her, he motioned her to come up. This was about 5 seconds after this video clip ended (surprise surprise).

There’s no question Barack Obama is a rock star and bigger schmoozer than Biden and he was getting a lot of the love. However this slant by the RW media that Biden was lost in a daze is hysterical.

Even more hysterical because they put the food flakes in the water and like good little guppies you all eat them up.

3 Likes

Ah you work so hard you hve to be intellectually lazy?

Got it. :rofl:

Typically disgusting smartest guy in the room leftist response.

2 Likes

Speaking of which… where was Hunter? Maybe Joe didn’t want his son to monopolize all the intellectual discussions with Obozo in the room.

1 Like

It’s not like we haven’t all been saying for months that this would happen. As soon as he won the primary most of us saw DNC ■■■■■■■ going on. :rofl: