Link to mueller report

What’s up…you guys couldn’t sleep either???

He lied when he said his father was born in Germany. Why would Trump lie about where his father was born? Was he embarrassed that his father was born in the USA?

Trump is quite lucky that there was a deep state to undermine and ignore his orders.

2 Likes

my favorite Trump excuse used by Trump supporters is that politicians have an advantage because Trump is not as…

wait for it…

DIRTY

1 Like

Some people seem to think it’s all fine to have a president who is so crazy and inappropriate and dirty that even the people around him won’t do “his crazy ■■■■■■ to the point of carrying a resignation letter in their pocket at all times.

6 Likes

Donald Trump is so over the top corrupt that actually saved his ass for the moment.

Think about that.

2 Likes

There is a Deep State after all.

Trump brought it with him.

:sunglasses:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-mueller-found-russia-and-obstruction-first-analysis

A very good, clear and full tear down on what is in the report, and what isn’t.

Fun fact: Under any reasonable definition, there was definitely collusion. What there wasn’t was criminal conspiracy.

“Fake News” seems to win again.

And yet I watched a little of Hannity last night, and it would seem the deep state spying was very extensive. Seems like he named off almost everyone who could be working at the FBI. And by the way, the phrase ‘by the way’ is very over used. :slight_smile:

Collusion doesn’t seem to mean what the left has been implying it means. People collude everyday… since it’s a synonym for cooperating.

What the left has been trying to do is change collusion from cooperation to conspiring. Words have real meanings, and people should stop misusing them.

My wife and I colluded this morning on yardwork over the weekend. Should Mueller investigate?

If I call tech support in India and collude with them on a computer bug, should there an FBI investigation.

Or put another way: Every diplomat and politician out there colludes with foreign governments. They had better because that’s quite literally their job.

When the standard is that they tried to work with a foreign adversary to obtain stolen material to effect the outcome of an election but failed doing that so no foul… right guys? Is the argument.

Really shaky ground to be on.

No. Not really.

Not unless you want to start arresting reporters enmass as well. If trying to get stolen information from a source after it’s been taken is a crime then we will need a lot more prisons just for reporters.

What is a crime is trying to convince someone to commit the crime for you beforehand.

And just think about what the next dem president can get away with now. When the cons complain about what they’re doing, all we have to say is that we didn’t elect a christian or a boy scout. We don’t care about anything he does as long as he enacts policies that we want. (I’m sure we actually will care, but those will be my arguments)

That is the most disappointing thing about this era in politics.

The complete abandonment of norms for this strange idea of revenge.

I fear that the Dems will do it too and it will not be good.

I’m holding out hope they don’t.

I could be wrong, but from how I understand it, receiving stolen material is not a crime for newspapers because of first amendment… actively looking for it for publication is a real hazy grey zone.

Now this begs the question though… do those same protections extend to a political campaign?

Remember that the only reason that Don Jr isn’t facing a crime is because of ignorance of the law.

I don’t.

If Obama who was slightly left to the center and was opposed at every level by the far right created this much animus… imagine what Trump is doing on the other side.

I think it is going to get worse.

You’re probably right, and I’m engaging in wishful thinking. But I still have to hope. :slight_smile:

The jig is up. The issue is now dead. Yet some dems are hanging on to it for dear life. Afraid to accept reality. I know it was a tough loss. Almost as tough as 2016. The sooner they let go, the better for them.

What jig?

You really should read the report.

It is quite informative.

I would hope that my fellow countrymen and women would all read it.

If after reading it one is okay with how the President operates… then my pessimism is warranted.

1 Like