Link to mueller report

Yep. He spent two years with his special genius team but can’t conclude that trump committed a crime, but maybe he did.
What a useless waste Mueller turned out to be.

He is saying in a very political way… because when one is doing this one has to be political… it doesn’t matter who you are … that it is not up to the Special Council to determine crime on a sitting President but it is up to Congress

Therefore, he is not entitled to make that determination.

This isn’t hard to understand

1 Like

Said the same thing in my last post after edit. That’s where this goes.

1 Like

No. He is saying flat out that the could not determine that Trump committed a crime. I don’t believe he is lying when he says that.

Or to the Attorney General, where the decision was made that no obstruction occurred. The fact that Dems don’t like Barr because he doesn’t tell them what they want to hear doesn’t remove his authority as AG.

Congress always has the power to impeach. If they believe Trump committed impeachable acts they need to go ahead and impeach and quit the constant whining.

Congress should bring it then.

Do it. Better than the whining.

Who’s whining?

That leaves out most liberals. :wink:

Do you not understand the difference between a verdict of not guilty verses one of innocent?

I like the way George put it:

“Americans should expect far more than merely that their president not be provably a criminal. In fact, the Constitution demands it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-conway-trump-is-a-cancer-on-the-presidency-congress-should-remove-him/2019/04/18/e75a13d8-6220-11e9-bfad-36a7eb36cb60_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.58162e7974e5

Check out Vol I pages starting with 180, conclusion. First Mueller said that he wasn’t going to look at collusion because it wasn’t a legal term…he was going to look at conspiracy. And there wasn’t any of that, either.

Which turns this report from a legal document to opposition research paid for by the government to the benefit of Democrats.

2 Likes

That doesn’t support your initial claim

Ah. Then there was conspiracy and I missed it. Who did it involve and on what page is it found?

How else are Trump worshipers going to justify their worship of Trump?

That is not what he said.

Once again- read the last paragraph of the report. He explains why he did not draw a conclusion about obstruction.

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct.

I know why you guys are confused.

Because despite all your allegations this was a witch hunt, Mueller stuck to what he was told to do.

Seeing a man of integrity do his job in a manner that was full of integrity is foreign to many of you.

You’ve forgotten what it looks like because Mueller is a rare bird in Washington.

4 Likes

An American Documentary (circa 2169)…

"Narrator: …And some Americans were so angry, so utterly disgusted, after the country elected it’s first president that was different, that people rose up and protested in the streets that he was a foreigner, a Manchurian Candidate.

Historian: Those were crazy days in America. It’s hard for us to imagine now but some people didn’t want women or minorities or homosexuals in positions of power. They were so mad that they actually elected the country’s first President to go to prison after his term. His name was Donald Trump and at heart he was a wanna be Mafia Don who only cared of money and fame and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Tax evasion and money laundering were his downfall. He lived out his life in a NY State prison, three times divorced and often screaming at guards for fast food, Stormy Daniels and his mistresses.

Narrator: And that’s when the US Congress started to change. Women started to take control and passed the legislation that’s so common today.

Historian: Before the Era of Women, a President could hide his ties to foreign entities and sell out his country and obstruct justice. After Trump major changes had to happen and they did. But ever so slowly. It’s when the Republican party grew too old to govern and hit rock bottom. That’s when America decided to better vet it’s leaders."

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

THIS. A thousand times.

That’s an interesting dream that will never happen.

Irrelevant side note- Warren G. Harding likely would have gone to prison after his term.

Luckily for him…he died in office.

And Nixon…but he was pardoned.