Link to mueller report

This is exactly right. Except it wasn’t really a hint, but more like a megaphone. HOWEVER, I also think Mueller calculated that Democrats would decide not to impeach, thus ultimately placing the decision back in the hands of the voters for 2020 armed with the FACTS laid out in his report, arcane legal conclusions be damned. That’s my theory.

Thats literally not what the report said…what a ■■■■■■■ joke this is.

Stupid tos…once again i have to deal with one of you hiding behind it and playing your worthless games

1 Like

The posts you are referring to seem to have, to a large extent, a pathological disingenuousness to them.

The words were that they did not find that Trump committed a crime. You are suggesting that they sealed an indictment against Trump even though they did not conclude that he committed a crime?

Thats not true…they found crimes but couldnt do anything because mueller was following doj guidelines…its right in the report.

Barr goes on to say mueller punted to him in the report and he nevee actually said he pushed it onto barr in the report. Barr overstepped…

Yeah ita dougs thing.he comes in and argues one point in threads that have the same topic…wasting everyones time because people have to repost the facts for him.

No i said if they had found he committed a crime and sealed the indictments it would have hindered the presidency. I never said that is what happened.

I’m copying it directly out of the report. You may have a different report.

You all, particularly Plasma, seem to want to say that when they say they didn’t find that Trump committed a crime, Mueller was lying.

You copying barr and nothing more…barr selectively quoted the report to put a nice shine on for trump…is a dishonest sack of ■■■■

Everything i stated is in the report…

I even before the report came out stated that barr selectively quotes Mueller…

Ah so your resort to cheap baiting now.

Now you will play innocent…

Thats ridiculous!..not what I am saying at all. I am saying that Moeller, even if he had found proof of a crime, he would not bring indictments as it would be detrimental to the presidency.

I even posted in my first or second post here tonight directly from The Report. And its ignored.

2 Likes

False again.
Check page 182, the conclusion.
That is what I was quoting. From the report itself.

Yawn…

Im just over this garbage from these people…

1 Like

Ok. But since he says that he did not find that Trump committed a crime, that isn’t really relevant. He certainly wouldn’[t have a sealed indictment if he didn’t find that Trump committed a crime.

And the statement by Mueller that he didn’t exonerate Trump either was a gratuitous and needless confirmation of Mueller’s bias against Trump.

IF WE HAD BEEN ABLE TO REACH THE CONCLUSION THE THE PRESIDENT DID NOT COMMIT OBSTRUCTION, WE WOULD SO STATE. BASE ON THE FACTS AND APPLICABLE STANARDS WE ARE UNABLE TO REACH THAT JUDGEMENT. Meaning they did not find evidence to show did not. The conclusion does not say the president did, but he is not exonerated either…kinda leaves that open for congress huh?

Did you read the report yet?

Oh look…they are literally saying had they felt donald had not commited obstruction they would have stated as such…

Or in dougs world…he didnt commit a crime…

One is the truth and the other is dougs horrible understanding of the report…