Line Drawn In Sand?

But, but, liberals are deranged!! No you numbnuts, people are deranged with laughter! Lol!

I’ve seen some good tweets. This one is my favorite so far, maybe because I like Grumpy Cat.

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1021245671041642497

3 Likes

Lol! Love the grumpy cat.

Check it out everyone, new guy here volunteers for the front line.

So do I . This is why I love Twitter. I know there is lots of garbage there, but a lot of people who use it are very entertaining.

Plus it’s where I find out what’s going on.

1 Like

STRENGTH!!

His audience will love this twitter flexing.

Trump just threaten to bomb a country because they said mean things.

A very stable genius

Even Trump bootlickers aren’t defending this. LOL!

It’s all just a distraction my dear. Trying to start the week off with a different narrative than the one that ended last week, which by many accounts was the worst week yet of the Trump Presidency.

It’s shameful that our POTUS would engage in such behavior that could have such dangerous ramifications. But these are the new normal times for us all it seems.

Is this Infrastructure Week?

2 Likes

Your correct. That was pretty stupid. He should have followed the established precedent of Obama and send them plane fulls of money. That would straighten them them out!

Where is Kerry when we need him?

Whataboutism never gets boring to some of y’all.

I predict a summit between Trump and the leadership of Iran in a few weeks, where Trump shakes hands with the Iranian president and declares the Iranian threat over.

Iran will then continue on their way like nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Perhaps Trump can even heap praise on the Iranian government, declaring how much the Iranian people love their government.

2 Likes

It will never get boring…Ever…

But just write me off a trumpest who wanted Cruz to win and ended up voting for Johnson because I couldnt bring myself to vote for either of the primary party nominees

So you see this playing out like Kim Jong Un? Trump will give out some nicknames, threaten fire & fury, mostly via Twitter, Iran will promise to annihilate Israel, then some silence, summit, threat ended?

It’s just a guess at this point. At a minimum, though, I think he will at least backtrack - perhaps under pressure from some of his staff members.

He has a record of both contradicting himself and being duped, so I think either course of action is at least plausible.

Can we say that Trump is the leader of Internet Tough Guys?

1 Like

A very apt description.