Limit on number of edits

Why is this even a thing? Some of us (okay me) are highly dyslexic and rely on editing to make coherent posts

1 Like

What is the limit? (Never hit it, personally.)

Agree. It shouldn’t be a thing.

Not sure. I just know that I can’t edit again for another 3 hours

Playing with this reply. (edit 1) To see how many edits it allows. (edit 2) So I’ll keep adding to it. (edit 3) Because I’m curious. (Edit 4). There shouldn’t be any limits. (Edit 5) After all, don’t we all want well-formed replies? (Edit 6). Well, maybe some people don’t. (Edit 7) But I do.

(Edit 8) Maybe I’ll need to change something already typed. (Edit 9) Because it’s letting me add and add. (Edit 10) And add!

(Edit 11) Of course, it might be something about the profile of the person who gets limited.

It’s a total mumber of edits in 24 hours. I posted a lot yesterday on a super short night’s sleep which as you probably know makes the tracking issues worse

Oh. Well that’s a limit that is even more absurd than a limit on the number of edits to a specific post.

1 Like

And now I’ve used up 11 edits today. :frowning:

Fixed.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

So the limit was 100 with a character quotient as well. I’m thinking you were hitting the character limits. I looked at your posts, because I thought there’s no way your editing that much. Turns out, I was wrong. I can knock it back down if your ocd needs an occasional three hour break? :smiley:

1 Like

Not OCD. Dyslexia. It gets real bad when tired. Anyone without it wouldn’t understand

I gotcha. It was an attempt at a good natured ribbing.

1 Like

Yeah I got that after a 2nd reading. No offense taken but thanks for clarifying it