Life on mars? A scramble for liberal progressive voters

I’ll say what I want to say. Aren’t you glad you learned something new today?

:heartbeat:

I am glad. You did a good Job, Ms. Lucy. You brought substance to the table. We can agree to disagree.

Why is the right to own and bear arms revoked for life?

1 Like

will the liberals try to regulate the arms on the aliens from the Ursa Major system?

1 Like

You dont see a difference? Go ahead give em their guns back when they serve their time.

I was told that Trump’s wall would prevent aliens from entering the US illegally. Has that now changed?

1 Like

Martians could be a game changer

Because he’s done his time and is still a citizen.

I’d be totally fine giving Chewbecca the right to vote. And hopefully if I was ever able to legally and permeantly migrate to Kashyyyk, the Wookies would let me vote too.

I am glad you have forgiven Bernie Madoff and Charlie Manson. Oh, Charlie croaked. He can still vote, though. His vote will be restored

Hey, Chewie also has a big heart. And it all is based on feelings and emotions. :+1:

Maybe “he” should not be a citizen. If “he” is a naturalized citizen and gets into a world of ■■■■■ Maybe “he” does not to deserve to be a citizen. My ■■■■■■■ sensitivity meter is broke, darling. Go tell that to victims and future victims of murders and child molesters.

Did you read about the German jack booted WWII prison guard bring booted back to Germany?

You were told a lot of things from lamestream media. :man_shrugging:

Yep he can vote.

In the case of Charlie Manson, we do need voter reform and cleaning up voter rolls is the more liberal progressive areas of the US. Glad you agree with me mobulis. Peace, Bos’un

How is that relevant to whether a person who has completed their gaol sentence should be allowed to vote in subsequent elections?

Did I stutter? How is it not revelant? I believe that felons and illegal aliens should not vote. Don’t reward felons, re-offenders and people who are illegal.

I don’t know about you, I have a special dislike for murderers, re-offending felons, and child molesters. I do not give illegal aliens a free pass

If a person has served their gaol term and been released from gaol they should be allowed to vote. One of my country’s greatest Prime Minister had been gaoled earlier in his life.

I do not have a prime minister. I am from America.