Life is Great in America, Wouldn't You Agree?

I have no idea.

I should focus on that?

I quoted it.

Usually a statement such as,

I’m not sure I understand how people can be so down on all of the great things happening once again.

…is followed by examples of the great things that people are down on.

People are flourishing. Black unemployment is at an all time low.

Assuming it’s an honest and evidence-based observation.

It can range from a few extra dollars to a lot of extra dollars.

My point remains the same. Money acts like ear plugs or blinders.

He didn’t build that.

2 Likes

How’s life for you now compared to 10 years ago? Better? Worse?

I could not agree more with you. We have a lot of holes in America that need to be fixed.

For Americans on behalf of Americans. Let’s fix our own backyard. We have plenty of work to do and plenty of people ready, willing and able to do it.

Let’s keep draining the swamp so that the money and the help that is needed goes to those who need it rather than into the pockets of those who profess to want to publically serve but are only in it for self gratification and personal enrichment.

Were is “gnashing teeth”?

I don’t disagree with that, but money is also a priority whether or not those effects happen.

Jim-Bob’s social woes have zero bearing on my need to care for my family. He will always come after last place in that regard.

A job is not “a few extra dollars”.

It’s not the money. It’s the pride.

4 Likes

Everyone should… companies don’t give a crap about your privacy and data and foreign actors (even is born, re:capital one) want it.

For anyone to make any meaningful impacts on this world, one must start within themselves. At some point, there has to be a deviation from complaining about the external world, replaced with a drive to improve the internal.

2 Likes

True, not alone. Many people in my life helped me get to where I am. I thank them every chance I get. You know who didn’t help me? Any US president in my lifetime.

There is no pride if you are working poor. Pride doesn’t put food in your (collective) mouth.

I understand that better than I am able to relate on an internet board. :heart:

President Obama helped me.

He didn’t end the war when he took office and I will always be thankful for that. The Army was the catapult that launched me over my initial obstacles. I would’ve never joined a peacetime Army. Not in a million years.

1 Like

government cheese manufacturers are suffering…

1 Like

I don’t want to focus on that.

Centgov and Obama built that.

If the Blockchain would kindly get it together already, I can aid you in continuing to have no worries to focus on in that regard.