Libs world is crashing down around em

this ^

not to mention nominating a SCOTUS justice that was not a wacko leftist.

1 Like

From this thread started alone that he started 18 mins ago.

you were lied to. and now you want everyone to pretend that we were all believers in the lie.

This forum is prime example of libs gone over the edge.

The desperation has set in…and they are seeing their chance to regain power is fading fast. :wink:

The last 3 threads have been from Trumpkins baby raging over SHS getting the boot!

Desperation :joy:

Lied to about what? That Trump had some master plan? Dude won the Presidency on a goof.

they seem to be using all the same tactics they used in 2016.
Now the heartland realizes that if libs are ever elected again, the normal American who wants borders will be called a child hater.

My belief Trump is gonna crater isn’t even mostly based on him being, you know, stupid and kinda evil but no president can piss off the bond market and not expect a serious backlash.

Clinton rather famously Greenspan after he got elected and by the end of it snapped, “So my whole presidency rests on what the bond market thinks of me?” (paraphrased) and Greenspan was like, “Yup.”

2 Likes

Till you know what is happening to you…you won’t be able to defeat him.

You see libs are predictable. Libs thinking they’re superior is your weakness.

And thus why its easy for em to be played.

Watch Trump hands now. :wink:

In 2017, fewer jobs were created than in any year in Obama’s 2nd term. Nice going.

2 Likes

Actually it’s worst. In Nov 2016 they felt sure of themselves.

Now they’re wondering around in the dark throwing everything they can get their hands on.

It was an

amazing / beautiful / best / big league / brilliant / elegant / fabulous / fantastic / fine / good / great / happy / honest / incredible / nice / outstanding / phenomenal / powerful / sophisticated / special / strong / successful / top / tremendous / unbelievable

goof. Believe me. That I can tell you. This is what people are saying… wonderful goof.

Getting played is Trump telling people he was going to pass a middle class tax cut and then most of it going to corporations and the top 10%.

Beyond that, Trump hasn’t done much of substance.

Libs leaving threats.

In one example, a senior DHS official living in the Washington. D.C. area found a burnt and decapitated animal on his front porch, according to an official with knowledge of the incident.

https://wtop.com/government/2018/06/increasing-threats-to-homeland-security-include-burned-animal-carcass-left-on-staffers-porch/

Looks staged.

Seems staged.

Crashing!

1 Like

A little wine with your cheese?

So much winning!

Yes, libs misery is a big win for us.