Libs, so you think the D.C 4th of July party too expensive?

Trump has not only invented Independence Day but also the stationary parade, where the spectators walk past parade instead of vice-versa.

1 Like

Saves money and time.

DONALD HAS DONE IT AGAIN

Personally, I’m not too keen of the conflation of the military with America again.

As if a SALUTE TO AMERICA MUST include the military.

2 Likes

We have to do SOMETHING for them before they’re shipped off to die in Iran next spring.

why doesn’t he spend this money on his wall?

1 Like

Politicizing the military is an unfortunate but necessary step that Donald reluctantly had to take. I blame Democrats.

I’m glad that the government is spending $100 million to celebrate Donald Trump’s America. Frankly, I feel we should spend 10x times that amount. The amount of money you spend shows how much you care. Trump loves America more than any other person that has ever lived. He loves flags and he loves tanks. I hope he gets to ride around in one. That would be fun.

2 Likes

Amen!

5 Likes

Ouch!

And didnt we get $30mil+ of manafort’s assets?

Hopefully the streets that have never handled anything that heavy don’t collapse under their weight.

The tanks will be stationary, and not moving. Donald wisely spared the DC infrastructure despite having every right to celebrate everything he’s done for that fetid swamp of a city and the nation entire.

Nevertheless, this is all disgruntled liberals will ever see:

2 Likes

What makes you think they are not volunteers. I guarentee you the pilots (Air Force) are. We did it every year in the 30 years I was in, just not in DC. There will be flybys all over the country.

LOL any excuse to get in the air. Specially if you can show off a bit. :wink:

Typical lib response!

Don’t really care about the military…The double ration of rum would be way better than making them work just to feed the ego of a clown.

I do object to making it a sickening campaign event.

“What, you think your side’s so fiscally innocent?”

2 Likes

Instead of watching Trump’s ridiculous campaign event that I’m helping pay for, I’m going to spend the day celebrating America’s independence at the house of a veteran who didn’t lie to avoid serving his country in Vietnam.

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet a shiny new Sherman tank that (regardless how incredibly justified he is) Donald doesn’t say a single word about his greatness, or all the magnificent things he’s accomplished, or the unfair attacks he’s endured by the left and from within his own party, or his re-election campaign, and instead keeps tonight’s focus squarely on honoring our military and our nation.

Why are the live cameras down on the mall? What is the Trump hiding?

Exactly, going cross country was a blast. Airshow static displays were also great. So not sure if the tanks will have troops with them to interact with the public, I imagine they will enjoy it slso.

1 Like