Libs got nuthin, and they now know it

meh, give them a break. They’re still made their Orange Lard Messiah who married a nudie magazine gold digger was beat before JFK Jr could take the VP slot.

Can’t we just call people by their names?

Is someone on the left going to criticize me for being critical of the American government’s track record? Really? And if you think the American people are still in charge of this government you aren’t paying attention.

Yes, America is great, no that doesn’t mean anyone should ever trust any government. Our founders understood this, hence all of the checks and balances and trying to ensure the people remained in control of their government instead of the other way around.

4 Likes

Not sure where you guys are shopping, bacon is still $5.99 here in NE Ohio.

Then you don’t understand bureaucracies.

2 Likes

Here in SE Ohio it is currently 5.99 too, for store brand or off brand, name brand will set you back 7.50 to 10.00 for a pound.

What makes bureaucracies inefficient but similar structures in private companies not so?

Accountability, when you work for a private company, you don’t get to hide any of what you are doing from your employer.

2 Likes

Capitalism.

Bureaucracies in the private sector are not efficient.

You don’t get to do that in government either. Public sector workers still have bosses and can still be fired.

So the only way for any organization to efficiently run is to have a profit motive?

For one thing, individuals who work for a company can only spend company money and use company resources and will be held accountable for theft or misuse or downright incompetence. Politicians are spending other peoples money, which the perceive to be endless and can blatantly lie,cheat and steal and suffer zero consequences.

2 Likes

So far.

No? WHat are the names of the sixteen prisoners Biden is pressuring Egypt to release? Where is the rest of the Jan 6th footage?

Politicians aren’t the same as pubic sector workers. Public sector workers still have budgets they have to stay within.

File a FOIA a request.

Does an employer have to file one to find out what his employees are up to?

2 Likes

Since I am assuming this is a serious question, I will give a serious answer.

Because when every cost that goes into the process that gets meat from a ranch to the supermarket goes up, how could the cost of the meat NOT go up too?

Just think about one factor: transportation. If gas prices rise making it more expensive to move the animal to the slaughterhouse and then from there to the supermarket, if a shortage of drivers compounds the problem…

Do you see where I’m going here?

2 Likes

Please stop quoting me in footlongs

We only sadly have a Walmart in town, Kroger closed because the landlord raided the rent, didn’t fix the sewer issues, or gas line issues.

Name brand bacon is 8.99. Yea they have store brand cheaper but it sucks.

https://www.walmart.com/store/5355-kenton-oh/search?query=Bacon