Libs cage Mary, Joseph, and Jesus

What does it matter if you get an admittedly important part of the story correct?

What does it matter if the authority to which you appeal is not the authority that you claim it is?

I don’t know, mad, what does it matter?

Correction: The Church is Episcopalian, not Catholic.

And it held a Families Belong Together rally on the 30th at the Indiana State House.

Sounds like a church that follows the words of Jesus Christ. God bless 'em.

Christ Church Cathedral is the pro-cathedral for the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis.

A pro-cathedral is a parish church that is temporarily serving as the cathedral or co-cathedral of a diocese,

Calm down. It’s Episcopalian. That is a bona fide religion, you know. And it’s a progressive religious community. Sounds like a church I would attend if I lived there.

I’d say they put the words of the Bible first. BTW, you didn’t mention this was a church function in your OP. Why not?

Notice you only corrected the brand, but not the appeal to authority based on catholic hierarchy.

Their bona fide’s have been in question, but that’s for another thread.

If you’re going to cite the specific church as having extra credulity based on your understanding, or lack thereof, of the building’s prestigious position within the catholic church, you might oughta make sure they’re actually catholic.

2 Likes

And if you’re going to go after me more than once just to make a point after I already acknowledged the error, you might try and have a point to make.

That’s adorable the way you ignore the point so that you can pretend there isn’t one.

Now run along. Those links aren’t going to post themselves.

gogogogo

What is this thread about, imaginary beings in an imaginary scenario?

(Pssst, that’s called “fiction”)

Sort of a summer camp… :slight_smile:

Libs want children to go to prison with their parents.

Gross

1 Like

Cons are already putting innocent families in prisons. .

If they cam into the country illegally, they are by definition not innocent.

1 Like

God I loved Reagan and his speeches!!!

Jesus would and does not stand for anything in your belief system. So called “christians” have hijacked the bible like muslims have hijacked the Koran. Allah be praised Trumpflake. Lol.

Generosity comes from your own sacrifice. Using the assets of others to pay for your feelings is not an example of Christianity. This church needs to turn into an inn and put their money where their mouth is.

1 Like

Was always told here that liberals were atheists who hated religion.

So why are the religious folks protesting Trump now “liberals”? Shouldn’t these be god-loving conservatives who are misled?

this brand of religious people serve Liberalism first, God second.

Jesus would what? That doesn’t make any sense in this context.

What do you know about my belief system?

k

So, let’s recap.

• madasheck posted false information
  • I posted the correct information
  • You blasted in here bloviating about mad’s “facts”
  • I showed you the incorrect facts and asked you about those
  • You responded with incoherency nastiness and name calling

Happy Independence Day

1 Like