Libs cage Mary, Joseph, and Jesus

watch

EPICally off the mark.

Where are children being held outdoors in temporary dog runs by the DHHS?

Maybe we should eliminate the department of health and human services?

https://www.hhs.gov

God seemed kind of gung ho on obeying the law.

Romans 13 1-5

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God’s wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Peter 2 13-17

Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Romans 3 31

Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.

2 Likes

who mentions Trump first

you are using VOX as a Legit news source?
I posted a Vox thread because it shows how to not take it as a serious news source.
I wouldn’t want people to post Infowars either.

Posting Vox as a source for “facts” doesn’t help your argument it makes it weaker.

maybe you were just ignorant about how all the other stuff that could be used to identify ones place in the sociopolitical spectrum pales in importance to TRUMP HATING.

Asking for asylum isn’t a crime.

no. but crossing the border illegally before you ask for asylum is.

It’s convenience that shapes the dialogue of those supporting Trump.

What did I just finish saying? :smile:

vs miss representing the truth, as you did. In the court of law that would reside over their request for asylum, that’s called a lie and the person that said it would be deemed a liar.

so ready to admit you were wrong?

You might want to read this story for what’s really going on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-blocks-trump-crackdown-on-asylum-seekers-bars-blanket-detentions-of-those-with-persecution-claims/2018/07/02/cdc707ba-7e36-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.126e411b5545

That’s what the right is yelling, but that’s not what’s happening. Trump is ignoring any legit asylum requests.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-blocks-trump-crackdown-on-asylum-seekers-bars-blanket-detentions-of-those-with-persecution-claims/2018/07/02/cdc707ba-7e36-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.126e411b5545

The article says they are to be given a hearing or released? If we don’t have enough judges, I’d release them on the other side of the border.

what’s going on is that someone made an accusation. I did not read that these “asylum” seekers did not first cross the border illegally.

Given the circumstances I mentioned, that’s like making a snowball out of water.

Of course. Just shove them aside.

Oh…you’re on your way down there with your checkbook?

1 Like

Yeah, but this scene takes place after baby Jesus was born. Thus giving them plenty of time to illegally cross a border somewhere.