Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

What a bizarre post, but it explains a good deal.

I think “they” (kinda vague, right?) are all equal pieces of filth that free themselves by enslaving others, but whatevs, I’ve carved out a pretty sweet existence for me and mine in spite of the garbage shuffled in and out of the White House and Congress every few years. :man_shrugging:

It is really a cult.

That doesn’t explain why you accept lowering the bar even farther than it was.

Of course it does. For example, your confusion and continuing need to ask me questions about me is very flattering, but it reeks of jealousy. I can assure you that you don’t want to find out how much better off I truly am than you could possibly realize. I hate the way people hurt inside when they take a look at the fruits of my life and wonder why they’re so miserable in comparison.

A Trump voter just posted this.

:laughing:

Just despicable perhaps?

Because the bar was on the ground when I became of age. You people are as bad as the old white folks who yowl over the “good old days” when everything was rainbows and candy unicorns. lol

Oh Lordy!

1 Like

No arguments there, but I don’t think that’s illegal. :thinking:

Wow…All is lost for you isnt it. So sad.

Apparently

I was watching some interviews with Branch Davidians last night. The few that are left. Google it.

No, you’re confused as well. My life is amazing. I’m not on here bitching and snotballing about the cheeto, I’m having a great time. :wink:

1 Like

The good news is we read posts from the most political hardcore people every day. Average everyday Americans don’t say this stuff.

I am glad for you, I never doubted your ego. I just find someone who is a bystander to problems they recognize to be less than inspiring, so forgive me if I am ultimately not impressed with whatever you are trying to impart.

Btw, the word would be envious.

I’m not trying to impress you though. You don’t matter to me. You’re the one following me around trying to make me feel as miserable as the rest of you. I’m just here to funnel some of that energy into something positive for my own benefit. :hugs:

Absolutely! But my guess is they will wait until next year so as to have maximum impact on the 2020 election.

Again, for the intellectually dishonest:

From the report:

Your out of context quote means EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE when read in context. You understand that, don’t you?

Really? Good times? Fascinating.