Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Sorry, but people re-stating for the 1000th time that they could care less what the President does unless it ends with him in handcuffs is getting a bit repetitive.

We get it, your standards have sunk incredibly low. Good for you!

Why thank you. Because you know, every night before I go to bed I worry about what the libs feel about my standards. :joy::grin::rofl::smiley:

Yes, you do seem to post here daily seeking responses/opinions from other people?

Donā€™t get why you laugh at yourself thoughā€¦

I know. Some things you will never ā€œget.ā€ Iā€™m complicated and it frustrates you. I wish that I found you as interesting as you find me but sorry, I just donā€™t.

Hint:

If you focus on the topic rather than me, it will help alleviate some of your anger and frustration. What do you say? Deal? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hardly frustrated, but I have always found people who are regulars on discussion forums pulling the ā€œI donā€™t care what you people thinkā€ card to be a fascinating retrospective on how they waste
their own time.

1 Like

All things being equal, then why support the psychopath we have in office now?

Why not primary him?

I try.

All that makes sense until one realizes that the deficit was decreasing and people nationwide dressed up in costumes and protested in our streets.

It kind of just looks embarrassing now.

1 Like

Show me an alternative that isnā€™t complete ā– ā– ā– ā–  /more of the same, and Iā€™d be happy to. Yā€™all put up Hillary, and lost to Trump. Show me where these unicorns are supposed to be, because I want to catch one and make it my President. lol

Because he has done exactly what we had hoped he would do? Are you thinking maybe Jeb or Kasich? :face_vomiting:

ā€¦until one tries to blame one side or the other for a debt that perpetually grows. Laaaaaaaaame-o.

I gave up on any politician being serious about the national debt years ago. Why set myself up for disappointment? To the libs who were under the impression that Hillary would have been some type of deficit Hawk? Sorry. Nope.

Until one realizes that the deficit was decreasing, which, of course, is the first step in solving the problem. Itā€™s what any good CEO would do.

The irresponsible guy you voted for has exploded it (while taking a huge tax cut for himself). So he, and the people that voted for him, are the problem.

1 Like

Itā€™s always cute how the minority side thinks ā€œtheir guysā€ will make everything better just as soon as they get enough votes.

There are so many gullible fools in this country, itā€™s as if one can make a living off of it. lol

Is your life really that devoid of great people, that you have become this hopeless about finding a leader out of millions of Americans?

Unbelievable how easy it is for them to trust and be hoodwinked by crafty politicians.

Do you honestly think they are all worse than this guy?

I would would have gladly voted for any of the Republicans running except this guy. Heā€™s a whole new low.

I especially like Kasich.

Tear the country apart, make NK stronger, run up the deficit even faster than his predecessors?

2 Likes

With all due respect, Iā€™ve explained my position on this many, many times. You think that your people are great on the debt, and republicans suck. There is no way in hell that I am going to believe that both parties donā€™t suck. Iā€™ve seen far too much. But if you want to cheerlead, be my guest. Iā€™m getting back on topic now.

No way, my table only has seats where honest-to-God good people come to feast, and my marriage/family is something to be envied by any young couple.

Presidents and Congressmen donā€™t generally come from people that I associate with, because I donā€™t hang out with liars, thieves, and morons with hollow egos.

I could go on, but itā€™s not like youā€™re capable of presenting us with a good leader that exists anywhere outside of a fairy tale. :wink: