Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

About not tinkering with the tax code.

Tell them to stop. They’ll listen to you.

Mueller knows.

It’s not my job to let you know. Though to be fair your favorite news sources will probably bury the info so you will need to keep a sharp eye out.

1 Like

They won’t have time; they are still looking for their debt clock that seems to have gone AWOL.

Ok! I’ll just want for the next “bombshell” I believe that the media has proclaimed about 56 bombshells already. How exciting! :sleeping::sleeping:

Who needs new bombshells when you’ve got a news source feeding you backlinks to 2 year old debunked horse crap you can start OPs about?

1 Like

Maybe you should have me banned? :joy:

I personally think in the long run it’s good for people like you to permanently document their ideas. I wouldn’t think of flagging or banning your nonsense.

Bless your heart! Define people like me? If it’s not too much trouble.

Hah no thanks. I have a hunch your flagging policy isn’t as lenient as mine.

1 Like

Well you, know I do appreciate your hunches. And your ability to discuss a topic with out offering an unprovoked shot at, or a personal judgement of the person you are debating. Good stuff!

I love that the Dem Dems on here can dish it out, but they can’t take it.

That is quite a remarkably untrue statement.

1 Like

Trump is bad, no matter what political stance one takes, problem is, truly, that some dumb as dirt Right Wingers think his squat don’t stink and the others, well, they like the smell.

that’s pretty disgusting to even say.

It’s sad that the Democrat Politicians can’t admit that they were wrong,
and more than anything, they’re going to continue to waste millions of tax
payers dollars on continue for several more years this witch hunt.

I’m still hoping they’re keeping tabs on how much they’re spending on this
witch hunt but I doubt it. lol.

Not as disgusting as the full truth of it.

Thank you Trump voters!

When has any Republican Politician admitted they were wrong?

When the Democrats have wasted untold millions of taxpayers monies over nearly three decades trying to perp walk Obese Donald then get back to me with your poor little partisan whine.

“Lock her up!!!”

“Lock her up!!!”

“Lock her up!!!”

Yeah, how much of the American taxpayers money has been wasted in Obese Donald campaign rallies just with that chant when one considers all the salaries being paid to administration officials and Secret Service to stand around while mindless Trump-Bot idiots chant that as his rallies?

Yeah, don’t get your knickers in a twist until you calculate the time, the money, that have gone into Republican Hillary witch hunts, with absolutely no convictions.

At least we got a bunch of real criminal activity exposed and adjudicated by the legitimate Special Counsel Robert Mueller probe, with more results to come from that “witch hunt”.

I guess maybe you are of the school that says the real crimes Mueller exposed should have been ignored because they didn’t fit your little kernel of mistaken thought on what the scope of the probe actually entailed?

And you as a Democrat automatically know the “Full Truth” of it 24-7, 365 days a year.

That’s Liberal Logic for ya Folks!

Have I ever seen Republican Politicians admit they were wrong? Yes, but it’s very rare. But I can admit to that. There, I was honest ,and answered your question, my counter question would be the same. When have you see a Democrat Politician admit they were wrong? They don’t! They backtrack, or go back on what they had previously had said, saying things like, well…………I think we need to wait longer to see more of the facts come out.

When most of them from the get go automatically make assumptions and judge publicly not just about Trump, but several of their “opinions”, and then once they’re usually wrong they back track again.

You wanna know the great part about Conservatism in America? We don’t always have to be perfect! Even though a lot are stuck up ********! And sometimes we can
admit when we are wrong. and because we try to intentionally speak the truth, and use facts most of the time, the times that we’re wrong are usually ok. This all applys only when we’re admitting something wrong. In most other cases, there is a two tier justice system, where if Conservatives do anything wrong, then their career and life is over, and destroyed by Democrat Politicians, and yet the same hardly ever happens to any of them for some odd reason???

But for Democrat Politicians especially, they have to be right 24-7 and can’t ever admit that they’re wrong. Do you know why? Because they’re like a freaking line of dominos. They put all of their marbles in one basket on most things, and if one thing crumbles, and starts to fall, then they all can crumble and fall.

I’m talking about the Biggest exposure of corruption ever! At least in America.

OMG

Oh, the ever loving irony of your illogical pronouncement, it is, simply hilarious!

:laughing: