Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

No I believe Mueller has referred 14 individual items for further investigation.

Something in the water? No clue. But if they’re all that short, why are we afraid of them again?

1 Like

Why don’t we take a look at the report that was released before calling for action?

Because I’m seeing a lot of partisans breathlessly make declarations when the report was JUST RELEASED.

Not sure. I’ve always simply looked down on them instead of looking up at them.

1 Like

The report didn’t say that at all:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him”

2 Likes

You’ve got to appreciate how difficult it must be for them… having to look up to everyone else… all of the time.

1 Like

Nobody cares.

Yes you are correct legally it does exonerate him but with the voters is something else altogether.

This report is going to give more ammunition to those Republicans who want to go up against Trump in the primaries.

We all know who are the criminals in our own communities even though they might be clever enough to remain separated from their crimes or avoid prosecution, it doesnt stop us from knowing they are criminals.

2 Likes

I overflow with empathy, truly. I was blessed with being the opposite of a small person. lol

Again, for the slow:

From the other thread:

The “doesn’t exonerate him” line cracks me up honestly. Innocent until proven guilty, you twits. Of course the report doesn’t exonerate him. The lack of evidence of his guilt does. There wasn’t enough evidence to bring a case against him.

Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Not that they weren’t trying their damnedest to do so. For over two years.

1 Like

Sooooo.

Impeach 45? Begin another investigation? Or move on?

1 Like

No one on here. I am not making any personal attacks I am making an assumption about people in general which is allowed.

You cant goad me into trying to break the TOS and get another time-out though I am sure my post has been flagged several times. Not saying you have flagged it just that I am sure it has been.

3 Likes

About a foreigner’s meaningless opinion on domestic matters? How dare you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Except they aren’t actually criminals under the law. But we know how your side regards the law. Ends justify the means.

1 Like

Definitely not impeach. Time to move on and focus on other issues. If the Democrats try and make impeachment an election issue they are guaranteed to get Trump re-elected.

1 Like

One would presume that those who are investigated would care; so I think that your “nobody cares” is somewhat removed from reality.

Read the report.

Is there another language I can use to get that point across to you?

I give people an opportunity to get off the playground and back on topic. I don’t come to this site to exchange mindless, anonymous insults. Self control is key. If a topic is being ruined by childish things, I will flag it in a heartbeat. But thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

“your side” you have no idea whose side I am on. I am equally scathing of both Republicans and Democrats.

Again you know exactly what I mean. They may not be criminals under the law but it doesnt stop law enforcement from knowing who they are and doing what they can to stop their activities.

The arguement you are making is clearly showing a double standard. I have discussed the Mueller report several times and I always maintained that I would accept whatever his findings were.

His report is out and I suspect it will hurt Trump with the independent/floating voter. The hard core Trump supporters dont care what he did or what he does. There is no level that Trump could stoop to that would not be applauded by his supporters.

2 Likes

“They may not be criminals under the law but it doesnt stop law enforcement from knowing who they are and doing what they can to stop their activities.”

Does law enforcement regularly go after people who haven’t broken the law in your country? Weird. We don’t allow our law enforcement to do that here. Not yet, anyway.

1 Like