Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

We’ve been waiting for over two years. It’s time for patriots to demand the FISA warrants release.

The President could make the whole thing available right now.

He said he was going to do it.

Why hasn’t he?

Then do it. You are free to demand or not demand anything that you choose.

But make no mistake. The patient has been pronounced dead. You are not reviving him. :ghost:

Are you 100 percent sure that he will not do this? I’m not. Ask me in three months.

Honest question, why three months? Why not today or yesterday?

It is an honest question. I’m guessing that it’s because everything in Washington moves at a snail’s pace. The Mueller team probably had all of the collusion evidence that they needed over a year ago. Yet they just released the report this month. They might still be discussing legalities. It’s only a guess. Right now it is not abundantly clear that they are not planning to release the FISA info. If they haven’t moved on it in the next month or three, we will have a better indication.

Are you confused by someone not walking lock step with you?

1 Like

It is Easter.

That is true. D.C. has been evacuated. The last thing any congressman wants to do is give up any precious time off. That 138 day, yearly work schedule is killa. I don’t know how they do it.

I am on board with seeing the entire unredacted FISA warrant.

I doubt we will ever see it.

Is it legal to release the entire unredacted report? I would like to see everything that the law allows.

But as long as you haven’t seen it, Donnie gets to keep telling you it’s bad. There’s no way in hell he’s releasing that thing. Far, far, far more valuable to him this way.

1 Like

I am fine with the appropriate members of Congress seeing the unredacted Mueller report .

The public version isn’t that redacted and is pretty damning.

I was however promised that the unredacted Carter Page FISA warrant shows abuses so terrible that it is worse than Watergate.

That I think the public should see.

Is it legal to release the entire unredacted report? I would like to see everything that the law allows.

I don’t know the answer this question. However, I feel pretty confident that it if helped the president in any way, illegality of disclosure would be the last thing holding it up.

It doesn’t matter what you are fine with. Is it legal? One thing we know for sure. Congress is loaded with leakers who can’t keep a secret. They have certainly not proven to be trustworthy.

You are free to feel anything you like to feel. Feelings have no importance here.

If they leak it, they should be prosecuted and thrown into jail.

That is separate from their Constitutional duty of providing oversight.

Is it legal to withhold the information congress is entitled to see because you “feel” they might leak it?

True. But we don’t prosecute our ruling class. Justice is for the ruled, not the rulers. High government officials are protected. Having one of them prosecuted is not impossible, but it is about as likely as seeing a sasquatch and a space alien in the same day.