Libs are you FINALLY ready to throw in the towel on Russia?

Did you see anything about the Trump Tower meeting that was supposed to topple the Trump Crime Family?

This is what I remembered.

There is plenty of new stuff in there.

Should do more than skim.

3 Likes

And if I remember correct that was about the time Stefan Halper got involved…some think he was trying to set em up.

Edit to add.

Now I remember had to refresh my memory but here is piece that points to what I was taking about.

To me this is little different than an undergrad saying “I read War and Peace. Okay, I didn’t read it, but I skimmed through enough of it to know what I already heard - it’s about Russians.”

I’m not saying you can’t read, I’m saying you haven’t read the entirety of the report in so brief a time - no one has. It doesn’t mean you can’t have an opinion about what you skimmed, but don’t try to suggest you’ve read the entire thing in so brief a time. It undermines your position.

4 Likes

Lets put it this way…nothing I’ve basically seen wasn’t new nor surprising.
And I haven’t seen any really solid evidence on obstructionism…nothing more then innuendos and speculations/hearsay etc.

As for Russian trying to interfere…yes they did.

But lets talk about that Mueller didn’t tell you…he didn’t tell you that Intel/FBI tried to set Trump up. Did you see that?

I haven’t seen what you’re talking about because I’ve only barely begun to read the thing. What part of the report are you referencing?

1 Like

She should resign. She’s a ■■■■■■■ liar of the highest order.

Just you watch, this will be the talking point tomorrow: Fat donald was setup by the FBI! :rofl:

No.

Maybe because it is a fever dream?

Don’t forget, then the 19 angry democrats supposedly proceeded to “exonerate” the person the just set up in this incoherent fantasy.

2 Likes

Hardly surprising, Donald was whining right up until they announced he won that the 2016 election was rigged against him. So what’s a little FBI setup by comparison? Everybody’s out to get the poor man.

Maybe Dumpster Donnie needs a flying water tanker to dump a load of H2O to rehydrate his cranking brain cells?

2 Likes

Were you also able to overcome text obscured by black?

Are journalists able to ask a follow up question? The one that springs to mind in the aftermath of the Mueller report release for S H Sanders would be: “What you have just said, is that a lie?”

Given parts of the report are redacted it is not possible to confirm the presence or absence of any references to the “Trump Tower meeting” in the Mueller report.

The jig is up. Democrats are simply torturing themselves by thinking it isn’t over. The next step is to investigate irregularities that led to the FISA report and the part played by the FBI, the DNC and HRC. This is where the real fun begins.

I would still love to see the unredacted Page FISA warrant.

I think it would be fascinating

Why don’t we have it yet?

1 Like

I think that there are legal issues. Nadler expects Barr to disregard the law and release unredacted pages to the general congress. You might as well give confidential info to monkeys. It would be safer.

As far as the FISA warrant, Barr has vowed to do a full review. I hope he does and publishes the results. We’ll see.