Liberals Eating Their Own

I posted this about 10 posts ago:

Big primary fields always bring out the long knives. It happened in the 2016 GOP race.
It was bound to happen in this one.

I’m not sure what you’re doing here other than making a fool out of yourself.

2 Likes

Its not any different. Its just the weekly CEC story to keep you guys pounding your chest

Didn’t feel like reading through a bunch of Trump supporters ramblings. Your OP is nonsense, your cited article is far from “eating their own”, when it gets to 2016 GOP levels then we can talk.

Ramble on. You’re a good one to ignore.

2016 it was obvious democrats had their choice with clinton. They ran a soft field which proved to be challenging for her. Who would have thought sanders would come as close as he did. But thanks to the superdelegated, dnc with wasserman schultz at the helm gave clinton a win.

Now they dont have name recognition and with as many running they are shallow with any substance.

Just because Hillary, the Fake News Liberal Media, and the Democrat Politicians
tell you to believe something doesn’t mean you should.

At this point the whole Trump/Russia Collusion is becoming embarrassing for the
Democrats. Not only that, but if anyone Colluded with Russia it was Hillary,
and Obama, and they simply are projecting it onto Trump, that way, they
have time to hide everything on their end, and if they go after Trump,
it makes it harder for anyone to go after them at the same time.

It’s fun to watch the Liberals eat their own. Nomb Nomb. lol.

ya gotta believe the polls

Bill Weld is just loving this thread. He just rented a room for it and about to go all the way

There is a smorgasbord of Trump hating TDS ramblings to choose from. Those might be more appetizing.

It’s early in the campaign season. Even the Brown Jesus Obama is warning of the upcoming circular firing squad.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Monday made a point to heap more praise on Democrats who flipped Republican seats in the 2018 midterms and downplayed representatives like herself and freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who carried districts where a “glass of water” with a “D” next to it could win.

And oh the irony.

She’s just giving credit where credit is due, she knows it’s much harder to lie and pretend to be rational to win a red or purple district then it is to let your liberal freak flag fly. As long as they toe the party line once they get elected its all good.

Plus 6 points

It’s one of the reason the dems have passed little problem solving legislation in the house.

That would mean taking a stand on issues.

Then they end up being for an issue before they were against it…

1 Like

A lot of dems loved Trump and his money before they hated him. When asking for money they never cared where it came from.

1 Like

What is your definition for this?

Just as they were in 2016. :wink:

Yes, yes they were.

Sorry, but I’m not going by Liberal statistics. I’m going on reality.

Liberal schmibral. In 2016, even conservatives thought the odds of Hillary beating Trump were astronomical.

They thought it would be close, but did they think the odds were astronomical?

Far from it, my non friend. lol.

Virtually nobody thought Trump would win, not even Trump. Perhaps “astronomical” is the wrong word, but when virtually everyone thinks the the outcome will be the same, it’s highly improbable when it actually turns out otherwise.

And “non friend”? What’s with that?