LIBERAL MATH: Schumer Ignores Actual Vote, Claims Bill Nelson Won ‘Majority’ in Florida | Sean Hannity

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer disregarded the official vote count in Florida Wednesday; flat-out saying he “believes” Sen. Bill Nelson defeated Republican Rick Scott despite being down in the official count.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/liberal-math-schumer-ignores-actual-vote-claims-bill-nelson-won-majority-in-florida/

And I wonder why the Republicans aren’t pushing back - hard. Nothing but crickets it seems.

Why aren’t the Republicans unified in fighting this?

Timmy is sleeping. The Republicans are taking control of this situation. Millions of Americans ignore math as it is not convenient for them.

Chucky Schumer still thinks Hillary beat Trump because she got all of the electoral votes in California and New York.

I agree! And I wonder why the people of the USA are not speaking up! They steal our voice, our media, our Bill of Rights to vote, stealing and cheating at the polls! This is unconscionable! But of course the Demon-RATS have no conscious; they are amoral!

Democrats are unconscionable, lie & cheat at the polls without a conscious, because they are amoral, and will try to STEAL as many votes and seats as they can! I would LOVE to tell “Chucky Cheese” to his face that he will NOT steal Florida! We voted for DeSantis & Scott by a LEGAL majority & won!

I live in Florida, always the same thing here, I believe now without the main media making these people seem bigger than life, they would not survive because they only win because they cheat.

These people prat ice Goebbels.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Sources : Thinkexist.com

Schumer the child predator should be impeached he is crazy, and demented, and immoral.

Schumer, is a classic example of why INCEST Laws must be strictly enforced. It is with an absolute medical certainty it causes mental illness.
He should seek a mental health evaluation FORTHWITH, he is a danger to himself and others.

I guess Chucky was wrong again.